Back on a bike - hurrah

11 Posts | Latest reply on 16/10/2012 23:38:14 by Sweeny Todd | Go to original / last post
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As some of you may know I had a major off last August in France and spend time in ICU over there then many months in the Royal Berkshire recovering from the many major injuries... bah... :o(   Lost heart for quite a while ( even I have only so many smiles and so much enthusiasm hehe) so havent been around :o(     But am pleased to say that after 13 months and a bit and quite a few ops, I've healed enough to get back on the zzr I bought 3 weeks after coming out of hospital.   Riding short local journeys atm (H's cafe, Loomies, Bracknell Bike Night) and am feeling happier everytime (glad I dropped to a zzr600 from the 1100 for now).   Injuries, metalwork, breaks etc still trouble me but have been told by the surgeon in London I dont need another leg op (even though its not working quite right yet).   A happy puppy am I.   Now to find a lady who digs scars  ;-)                                                                                                                                                                                 
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

well done you! Smile   nothing wrong with a few battle scars. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Battle scars you say?, hmmm think I've got 2 world wars and a couple of rugby world cups worth haha                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

are yeah but they all add "character" :)                                                                                                                                                                              
markiexs's Profile
markiexs

In: Aldershot

well done mate, it is always good cheer to hear when someone can get back on the bikes for a ride...... I know from previous offs and other silly smack ups how your mind plays on the road hazards, the cars and little old ladies with their dogs on extending leads..............Thoose things should be band! I have still to cross that bridge so to speak, possibly need to convert Triumph to hydraulic clutch.. Anyway good on yer mate..                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Welcome back                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

thats excellent news hun take it steady and it will all come right.good to see you back Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Fantastic news Clap   I'm so pleased for you mate Big smile   Good to hear you're taking it steady for a while Thumbs Up   You are a credit to yourself and bikers everywhere Approve   My heartiest good wishes for your continued progress Cool                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

So glad you are a 'happy puppy' again, good luck with the rest of your life. Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

good on you zzr, it aint easy getting back on a bike after a bad off, I know that from experience. Enjoy and take care. xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Total respect to you, well done.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption