FREE MCN Live 2013 GOLD package!!

29 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2013 22:20:30 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

BMers,

Between now and February, anyone who upgrades and enters the MCNLIVE13 as a discount code will receive...
15% off their upgradeEntry into our raffle to win a GOLD package at MCN Live! 2013
This code only works for a 6 month or 1 year upgrade period.

At the beginning of February we will announce the winner.

Thanks to you all for supporting the site.

Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Nice one Boss Man ..... come on folks got to worth a punt                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Just dont let HFG enter she wins everything the jammie cow. Great prize someones going to win                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

well she certainly would have won 'giggling like a jibbering idiot' prize, after her pilly ride round brands on saturday. Mind you, after seeing the last pilly ride go out and then come off going down paddock hill bend i'm glad it wasn't me lol.
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Smile   oooooooh  nice
hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

shame renewed in september.. Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I have no shame to renew.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

PML @ S S's post. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

MCN is def worth a trip folks and gold is well ...... what what what lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

so existing members dont get a chance then                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

It looks like its open to anybody who upgrades there account for 6/12 months between now and feb                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Bill, there will be more promos like this.  So the people who upgrade now with this promo offer wont be able to use the next promo offer.  It's always like that.

There's been a 20% advertised on the forums since spring.  A code is also emailed when your subs expire. And the newsletter has a code in.

This Discount % is less because it lets people enter a raffle to win a price - it's all relatively the same.

Next time I might give away tickets to another rally                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

ok Matt just wanted to clarify for others so they know there not missing out                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Just upgraded thanks for the discount  Tongue  Not been on for AGES but as Arnie might have said "I'm Back"!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

hi Jane enjoy, hope we meet you sometime at one of our events

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Good Luck Jane
x

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh i could do with a break mcn is fab not been for a while xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
hugh jarce's Profile
hugh jarce

In: Fife

Why do i always notice great offers like this after I've parted with my cash Censored  a well that's life                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

Haha Hugh.  Don't worry, just PM me next time you want to upgrade and I'll help you out.

Thanks for supporting the site                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 406 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption