Scary Crash

13 Posts | Latest reply on 09/11/2012 12:18:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi some one showed me this one lucky guy !   http://video.uk.msn.com/watch/video/man-survives-high-s...h/2gl2dyke    yeeks !    Ginger x    Ride great and safe x                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Struth,, thats one hell of a crash, that guy is so lucky to have survived that one.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

He may be lucky but he must be blind                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Yes good point JP                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Yep blind the other two had slowed down dunno why 3rd hadn't

lucky guy

Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

If the guy in the collision had kept his distance it wouldn't have happened, of course, but the camera bike carves him up at the crucial moment, leaving him with nowhere to go. Unintentional on the part of the camera bike, of course and the moral is, as always, expect the unexpected.
One lucky bunny.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

i caaaant see it why cant i see it ???????? booooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

it says errorrrrrrrrr on mine toooooo ????

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

The link has broken, the news item has probably been removed by MSN.                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

booooooooo i wanna see tooooo Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Google is your friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCUqSjfcH8

Not sure why it isn't a hyperlink and I  can't be arsed  - just copy and paste into your browser.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Very nearly had one of those myself Some FCensoreding idoit pulled off the hard shoulder to go back on the motor way having missed his junction, ended up doing a 70 mph slide on my ass, no broken bones but the bike was a little dented Traded up from a zzr6 to an 11 Thank FCensored for leather Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Clickable link   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfCUqSjfcH8                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5928 seconds. There are 2078 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption