MCE Club Experience winner (again)

17 Posts | Latest reply on 12/10/2012 21:56:21 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm sorry folks, but I just have to share this with you all........I've won a pilly lap of Brands this Saturday @ the BSB & Spesh has won a Grid walk for the final race on Sunday wooohooooooooooo....... Stalking alert....Stalking alert.......Big smile Thanks to having our Bike insurance with MCE Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Woweee !!! Well done Stells and Spesh..... Let us know how you get on love...xxHug                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Swop you for a Cadburys cream egg? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

errrr......no! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

jacksie sod lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Thats you off the christmas card list hfg! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Err not decided who's coming on the grid walk with me yet. I can be bribed, cus I'm sure Stella wouldn't mind :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah Right ...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Spesh i think you look mega stunning today xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

errr...**ahem**...did I or did I not take you on MY Grid walk???.....Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Oooooooh.......a domestic brewing here I think LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

If someone is brewing I'll have a cup o' tea please, milk no sugar   ROFLMHO must be the funniest thread since the last one, you all making me laugh LOL    Nice one Spesh and Stella Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

it's ok Sandi - I'll 'deal' with him when he gets home! Stern Smile   **wanders off muttering...if he thinks he's not taking ME on this grid walk..........***   & Noddy - get yourself insured with MCE & Join the CLub MCE experience... this will be my 3rd win so far Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Stells are you taking the TV to stand on again lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

**sniggers**                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

L.U.C.K.Y girl Stella....will have a look & see if they can get close to Adrian Flux......health permitting hoping to do a few track days next year so mite manage to drag the old man along to give me a few tips! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Woo Hoo ...you lucky buggers !!! Enjoy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 621 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption