Almost winter :-( Use BM for free :-D

43 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2013 18:43:30 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I know, I know.... Didn't want to be the one to point it out, but summer was pretty naff for all of us and winter has arrived extremely early.

To ease the pain a little and give you somewhere to hang out on cold and miserable days I have created a new discount code to use.

Code: WINTERFREE   Will give you 25% of a 1-year upgrade (so 1 season is free).

Thanks to you all for continuing to support the site.

Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Something ta do on them cold nights Big smile well done matt                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Nice one Matt go to the front of the class and help yourself to an apple

Matt's Profile
Matt

LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Matt - very much appreciated - will be sure to make good use of it!

Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Matt... A nice massage will beat any Apple...lolol... Thank You, I will be using it next month ...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Thanks Matt will use it next month Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Rider10's Profile
Rider10

In: Whitchurch, Shro
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Good on you Matt.... I'm sure it will encourage some of the Standard members to join as Full.....great gesture for the forthcoming chilly nights.... shame I can't use it as already a member until June next year (I think)....lol... Keep up the good work matey...John
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon

Well that's what I call good timing, well done that man!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks to all of you who are supporting the site, it makes a huge difference.

John, give me a shout next year when you need to upgrade again and I'll sort a code out for you  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Thanks for this Matt... I'm due for an upgrade next month.. same week as the rent and the extortionate tax on the car too... Ohhhhhhhhhh please someone give me a violin! It's tough being me sometimes.. the government.. dvla.. landlord.. they don't care how enlightened or close to God you are.. they still want money!! Love.. nothing else matters but it doesnt put winter socks on the bairns feet Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Got my violins going for you RC lol. Cheers Matt - will make use of that - lets hope it encourages more full members as John said. Keep up the good work. Keep it lid side up everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Wowwwwwwwww Bandito! You Play So Well too!! 

And the Devil went down to Georgia.. looking for a soul to steal.. he said son... 

Okay.. enough with the singing... back on track...

Cheeeeeeeeeers Matt!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen

Free!

That's the magic word!

if it ain't free it ain't worth avin! Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Sorry guys I messed something up and the code wasn't working... it is now.  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen

I'll drink to that! Beer Cheers!                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

i'll use it as a xmas present to myself,renew in december.....damn was gonna get me a bottle of jack daniels....Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

you are allowed 2 chrisy present you know jinx, so get the JD as well LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

works for me on all levels,definitely...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just upgraded again for 12 months using the discount code :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 412 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption