Wheels for Heroes Ride 14/10/12

22 Posts | Latest reply on 14/10/2012 22:31:17 by PaulXXX | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Sunday 14th OctoberBIG-hearted bikers are gearing up for the third annual instalment of a mammoth Motorcycle ride aimed at raising cash for a forces charityRegistration, which costs £5, opens from 9am to 11am, with every rider receiving a wristband or medal to mark their participation, while the legion’s poppy sellers will be on hand and refreshments servedDepart Civic way SDDC offices at 11am for the ride to Matlock                                                                                                                                                                                   
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Do you have a postcode for the start point. I think i know where matlock is though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will meet you all in Matlock for a cuppa....xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone going from squires?.....                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

He you go Vladamir i think this is where Mandy means as the starting point.

South Derbyshire District Council
Civic Offices
Civic Way
Swadlincote
Derbyshire
DE11 0AH                                                                                                                                                                               
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Thanks Paul ,  The ride ends at County hall Matlock.  Any probs or enquries PM me                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event isn't on the B M events calendar and I can't find any mention of it on the net, does it have an official title?                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Sorry Sandi this is all I could find                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks for the flyer Lou. Not sure what a bus car park is tho, is that a depot? Are the council offices next to the bus station? I've been given two different starting points, Council offices and bus park, so have two post codes   Thanks to cbr1000guy and V1973M for submitting this event for the calendar.    I'm going to add it with the bus park post code, as the flyer gives the bus park as the starting point.   If it needs amending let me know via PM and I'll be glad to oblige. Big smile   Now on the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3780                                                                                                                                                                                 
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

forum subject changed                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Thanks Matt !                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Matt don't ya mean thread or topic title changed?     Thanks for changing it, whatever you call it lol Wink   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3780                                                                                                                                                                             
walmsleyr's Profile
walmsleyr

In: scunthorpe

The proceeds from this charity ride out are for the RBL poppy appeal 2012.ride safe.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hi Mandy   I might turn up to this one, depends on whether JP gets me drunk tonight or not at the Brum nite out.   Unli8kely as i'm driving.   Look out for the extremely yellow VFR  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you all tomorrow folks, ride safe ..Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

can't make this one now. Apparently I offered my services elsewhere, don't remember saying it but I've been persuaded that I said I would move a horse.
Think I would remember that one.

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Shame you cant make it Vlad,   Its only 1 degree at moment but will wrap up warm and be there this morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Was fully intending to come but after JP's night out, never even woke till 10:00      Route 69 is a great bikers pub though !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An amazing turn out for this today ! Brought a tear to my eye, truly.  The weather stayed lovely and sunny too..and the amount of people who just turned up to watch us set off was absolutely brilliant...   Fish and chips in Matlock rounded of the day nicely....yummy...   Mandy and Doug,HugHug  what wonderful hosts!! , and two of lifes amazingly brilliant, kind and very caring people, thank so much for putting up with me lol, and for posting this event..Thumbs Up Erm, i think the less said the better, about the party last night,(still knackered lol).. Wink Was great to catch up with other BMers that ive not seen in a while too.......Smile ..Hugs to all who contributed to this today  ..xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption