All Time Favourite Love Song... Whats Yours

65 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2012 09:48:25 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If we were making one of those dodgey overpriced Petrol Station Compilation Love Song Dvd's.. What would you ultimately like to see on it... What love song makes you mewwwww to be with the one you love or just plain makes you purrrrrr to your boots... Share.. Please xxx

Mine...

Love Walked In ~ Thunder

The Deeper the Love ~ Whitesnake

Thank You ~ Bon Jovi

November Rain ~ Guns n Roses

Truly Madly Deeply ~ Savage Garden

My Wish ~ Rascal Flatts

I Believe In You ~ Il Divo

VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

First time ever i saw your face.................. always loved the Roberta Flack version till i saw Leona Lewis sing it on 'Divas'   Now my fave version.  Sends me all unneccessary   LOL   Also 'Stuck on You'  Lionel Richie                                                                                                                                                                             
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

In: Crick

My absolute fave is probably Aerosmith's Don't wanna miss a thing.   Also like:   Bon Jovi - bed of roses Bon Jovi - Never say goodbye GnR - Sweet Child of Mine Paul Carrick - Blue Eyes Bryan Adams - Please forgive me Boston - More than a feeling Led Zepp - All night long Rainbow - I surrender   .... loads actually!   Clare x                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

There is a light that never goes out - Smiths                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Paul Weller....You're the best thing that happened to me   Loads of others but happening to be listening to Paul Weller at the moment & that's a damn good love song                                                                                                                                                                              
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

Agree with Minnie - that is a good song Thumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

you do something to me - Paul weller   running up that hill - Placebo   to the moon & back - Savage Garden   Torn - Natalie Imbruglia   Patience - Slash /Myles Kennedy   Jar of Hearts - Christina Perry   guess those say a lot about my view of "love" Cry                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Call me a soppy ol romantic if u like, but....     'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' - Meatloaf                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

YOU SOPPY OL ROMANTIC XK! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Amazed by Lonestar                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Patience - Guns 'n' Roses.                                                                                                                                                                              
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

no contest at all you eejits.................DR.HOOK....but two choices.....sylvia's mother OR cooky and lilah,also ballad of lucy jordan worth a mention too...................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHug                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

''Thunder road''
Bruce Springsteen.
Most appropriate love song for people past the first flush of youth .
"Tougher than the rest''
Springsteen again ,
A good love song for the broken hearted .
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

lonestar-amazed
 faith hill-everywhere iam there you,ll be
 faith hill-the way you love me
 phil collins against all odds
 meatloaf id do anything for love
 kelly clarkson because of you
leona lewis bleeding love

rockchickeelicious

Having a wickedly lush productive afternoon.. playing all these songs in the background... Thanks loves!!

I'm a glowing with lushness lol xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Nothing Else Matters 
~ by ~
Metallica
Absolutely.. positutely has to be on this CD....                                                                                                                                                                              
Nowgotabike's Profile
Nowgotabike

Oh yes, forgot about Metallica - that's one of their few ballads - really good.   Was also thinking earlier about a song I loved when I was really young and had a crush on Hutch (Starsky and Hutch) - "when I need love by David Soul (I think, like I said, it was a long time ago - I wasn't even a teenager!!!!!!). Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Is that the one that goes...

When I neeeeeeeeeeeeed love.. I just hold out my hand and I touchhhhhhhh love...

Ohhhh that is a lush song.. heart skipped skipped a beat.. now I'm onto One Direction.. Sweet  Heavens to Betsey.. thats shameful... Lmao! One Direction!!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

two from the same album again....layla.....nuff said... and thorn tree in the garden...heart rending..xCryHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aerosmith Don't want to miss a thing ........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1719 seconds. There are 819 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption