Matlock Today

11 Posts | Latest reply on 07/10/2012 23:25:52 by Sweeny Todd | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Hiya folks,  riding over to Matlock today to catch up with a few of you guys, anyone interested ? should be around 1pm. at the corner by the post box or ice cream cone                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

See ya there x                                                                                                                                                                             
RobertT1965's Profile
RobertT1965

In: Crewe

Me too, usually outside Kosta. Watchin' the world go by.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Sounds a good idea, will try and get over there.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Even if I had longer notice I wouldn't be able to get there Unhappy    Hope it's mild today for everyone, it's cold here.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

too much to get done this morning so dont think I will get there have a bag of chips and a cuppa for me Mandy

RobertT1965's Profile
RobertT1965

In: Crewe

Good day out, nice to see every one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Great day and really good to see everyone Big smile, cheers Mandy for posting to let us know Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Had to work today so couldn't go Unhappy

Catch you all next time though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Was a good turn out and a perfect day for riding.  Nice to see everyone.  Hope everyone had a safe journey home Smile oh and JP I had Fish Chips and Peas yum lol
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Good day out really enjoyed meeting up with you all. great ride there and back. Thanks for the initial post Mandy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3887 seconds. There are 482 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption