biker or not?

19 Posts | Latest reply on 07/10/2012 16:51:32 by dustin666 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ok people new topic for u.   what do u class as a biker?   i was recently asked if i had a bike and when i said no was told i wasnt a biker.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't put labels on myself, I just happen to be a person who rides a bike that's all. It gets me from A to B. Simple.   Re your latter point about being told you weren't a biker as you didn't have one, well would you call a trucker a trucker if he/she didn't drive/have a truck? Same goes for train driver/bus driver etc   JMO.....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Well I'm a biker and I own a bike or 2 I'm also a trucker and I DONT own a truck so I reckon if you have a love of bikes your a biker/motorcyclist and if you have a love of trucks or you drive a truck your a nutter                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol jp                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

hmmmm.....who really gives a shit what anyone else thinks! You are who you are.........end of! why do you need a label?                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

A member of the biker fraternity/family, I've got a couple of bikes so am I a biker? motorcyclist? There are people I know of who own ££££'s worth of bike and only take them out on summer sundays are they bikers or just bike owners? The folk on this site have the shared interest in biking/motorcycling and to me that's all that matters.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

not again, droppit please,everybody is potentially a biker.....Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I used to be a biker , but now I'm just a motorcyclist.
"biker'' is a lifestyle. Not something you do on a weekend.
I loved being a ''biker'' , but a motorcyclist? ,,, not as much fun.
Dusty x

wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

i dont think you need a bike to be a biker you just love bikes and rideing them .eg pilly                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

i am a motorbicyclist, or maybe just an idiot. not quite sure. LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

whether a person is a biker or not is open to interpretation of the word ''biker''
One thing that is not in dispute is that an awful lot of motherfu**ers have , over the years turned into ''grannysha**ers.
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

lmfao @ Dusty!!!! blunt and to the point as always!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen

Bike or not it's in your blood and soul it can never be removed!

Labels are for people with rules or at least their own rules, who make judgements on people they don't know!  (No rules in freedom)

That's my pennies worth! Cheers! Beer

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would say there a very few true bikers as in the original sense of it....it was in days of old, a life style....I think we are all motorcycle enthusiasts now...not as if we are all Sons of Anarchy are we lol.... But we are all keen on bikes and prefer the company of like wise people.....

This has been argued out before and all it does is gets people's backs up....you'll always have three types those that think if you haven't got a bike or had a bike then you are not a biker just someone who is keen on bikes.........the other who say you prefer the lifestyle and hang about with those that do ride so therefore are a biker......and the third who really don't give a shit! Take your pick!......

In the end it's what you think and feck anyone else's opinion you don't have to like it or agree with it....simples!
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@ Debs , Blunt ??? and to the point ???
No wonder there's so many single women on this site.
You gals just can't tell when a guy is being romantic.
After all , this is a ''biker '' site.
Not so much ''hearts and flowers''
More sort of ''farts and glowers''.
P.s.
If anyone is offended by my posts ,
please, please , please , get a grip of yourself . Lol
Dusty x
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

Dusty !!! I love you!!! LOLLOLLOL xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Debs , that's understandable . All the ladies like a smooth talking son of a bitch. Xx .
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

"One thing that is not in dispute is that an awful lot of motherfu**ers have , over the years turned into ''grannysha**ers."   ......oh dear, are you sure? Cos sisters are doing it for themselves Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

@ Minnie , I find my self , most annoyed at your suggestion that men are superfluous.
I think you would change your mind if you received a good 'tongue lashing' on the subject.
Dusty xx                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 502 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption