Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th

177 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2013 11:37:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Safe journey's everyone..   See you all tomorrow...Thumbs Up  woo hoo....x                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Have a fab time everyone Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you BL...Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

See you tomorrow be over your way jen for 10ish once ive packed yer i know typical last min throw in bag kinda lass i am loll                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

See you guys there, best start walking now i have no car lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its Friday.........woo hoooo..LOLThumbs Up and i can smell chippies...     and BIKES  ...yeeee haaaa ... x                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

see you later x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

well its 1pm so i suppose i ought to pack a bag and get myself ready to go, it,s raining so it looks like it will be the van, see you there                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

On our way back from Mablethorp. The weather was agents us
But we have had a ball. Hope the riders got home safely
.its snowing round Lincoln :( thanks for good time .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pete,Tony n Shell home o.k,no trouble with Tony's bike just the mini blizzard between Lincoln and Newark. Nice hot bath and sweet caffeine helps.Thanks to everyone for another good weekend

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fab time yet again.,and  brilliant to meet up with lovely folks. Hug Glad to see posts that folks got home safely.
Shame  about the downpours but it didnt stop us from laughing and enjoying ourselves..     Huge thanks to Jax  for arranging this  yet again..your a Star  Hugs Hugxxx  (A few pics to follow )                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Great weekend with fab folks yet again :)   Thanks to everyone who braved the weather and join in with the daftness and laughter.   I shall rem those of you who attempted to get the man to sing an A song !!!! vengence will be mine lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Thanks again Jackie, good fun, shame about the show but i still enjoyed myself as usual                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill is that cos you were in the pits lol mega thanks as well for my pressie and my pudding xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for a lovely weekend just what I needed massive thanks to jen for driving moi mandy, doug,chris for putting up with me and jackie for organising it all,lovely to meet you all and heres to many more good times sal x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Thanks for the pics Jen http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3744    CW you look good with a beard                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your welcome Sandi..Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5470 seconds. There are 597 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption