Mablethorpe Sand Racing - March 15th - 17th

177 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2013 11:37:19 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

H/R the beach is just between the chip shop and the sea hope that helps lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Chip shop yum lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

In: Stoney Stanton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Would that be "The Snack Shack" on Quebec Road?? North side of Mablethorpe??    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Mablethorpe&hl=en&a...h&z=18     Or is it the one on the South Side of Mablethorpe? The Clock Fish Restaurant??   http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Mablethorpe&hl=en&a...h&z=18                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Theres lots of  "chippies" HR lol... take your pick..LOL..     And theres ice cream  shops too...Thumbs Up..   2 weeks to go , woo hoo...Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Something tells me that I will find Jen "loitering with intent" around one of the Chippies when I roll into Mablethorpe... Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bets are on lolol... but, you may find me loitering round the bikes though...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I'll be with Mr Bill trying to steal a mobility scooter !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

and ill just be a good boy Wink like what i am                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Baz i nearly choked on me brew when i read that !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

we have more chance of getting run down by one Jackie LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mr Bill do you think Harley style pimped scooter will be there again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I be coming on saturday  once boys go to thier dad if still ok if could pm if not thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

all changed now can come friday too and im so ready for the mayhem lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one lady , you can join me and Mr Bill in our mobility hunt lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh now then that sounds like a challenge not to miss out on lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All packed, are we there yet...? Lmho.. x  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Here you go ladies... go hunt!!                                                                                                                                                                                     
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Easy to spot!!   pimped mobility scooter                                                                                                                                                                             
Harley_Rider's Profile
Harley_Rider

Corporate mobility scooter idea Or if you fancy a PUMA (as opposed to a Cougar...) try one of these out...  Personal Urban Mobility and Accessibility ... Made on a Segway variant... needless to say... it flopped!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1719 seconds. There are 538 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption