13th Oct ~ Northumberland Coquetdales

38 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2012 19:29:38 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thank You BJ!!

Bumpity.. bumpity.. Bump!!!

I'm buying the sausages tomorrow!!

Whooooooooooooo hoooooooo!!!

You want an egg with that.. best bring your own.. failing that.. a chicken.. or how about a pig?! Hell Yeah.. Just bring your own Pig!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Pig! ........ I say, did someone say pig??????????????

:pigoink 1:

rockchickeelicious

L.. M.. A.. O.. !!!!

rockchickeelicious

My mobile is sadly no longer with us in any capacity other than a drawer cluterer... sooooooooooo I Do NOT have numbers for any of you attending.. they're in the phones memory in the drawer...

If you need anything.. then best you text me but pop your name on the end... 

Will be getting weather updates and posting back in here because it's pretty shocking outside my window right now... 

AND

I urge caution in my street as it is a huge mess of squidgey slimy wet leaves... Will be digging my bike out from under them tomorrow... 

Stay safe and Be Lush!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I can't make this now Embarrassed   So sorry folks, I was really looking forward to doing this Cry   To see RCL "throwing" her bike around the corners Wacko   Giving me a lesson in "counter steering" Wink   So have a "lush" day out folks Thumbs Up   Ride safe and enjoy the day Approve       PM sent Anne, as phone "out of action" Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope you all have a fabby time  ....woohoooo!!!!!
Star

rockchickeelicious

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh bottom Emz.. gutted but not for me.. for you because I know how much you love the lushness lol... And to be bikeless.. well that just sucks hun!

Mind.. I havent ridden since Countersteering Wednesday.. not sure I can remember how to start her let alone throw her round corners!!

Huge hugs lush lad.. really am gonna miss you xxx

but

You lose one.. you gain one...

Steve7 from Whitby is coming.. will be nice to meet a new face!!

Welcome to our merry little meet Steve!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

P.M.'s sent loves..

Centurion.. if you still need to meet further into the ride.. I will check for the best spot when David gets here and get back to you... 

Starting to get a tad excited now!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Any last minute takers..

The WEATHER is Gorgeous!!!

Sun Shining

No Wind

Lusher than lush!!                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

did you all have a good day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nah, total rubbish....Wink     *stop slapping meOuch Anne*                                                                                                                                                                             
wantedpillyseat's Profile
wantedpillyseat

In: newcastle upon t

YES I HAD A GREAT DAY AND THANK YOU FOR THE PILLY RIDE XLHugLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Thanks for the wickedly lush day out! And the giggles and reminders of times past.. and just all the smiles of yesterday!

Nice to catch up with folk properly and really lovely to meet another member too.. 

With that would like to thank Stevie7 for holding back when Poppy struggled to get me n me fat ass up the hillier of the hills... Thank you!!

He's a cracking lad and I hope more of you get to meet him soon... ~ Next one either Tan Hill or Keilder... not sure... Have to get the maps out!!

Keep smiling.. it will all be happening and our wee little squad might just grow a bit too.. even if it is just cos the sausages were really really nice! Never done Irish ones before... 

*waits*                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Oi what's all this having ride outs without me?
I feel sad, lonely and un-loved now Cry

rockchickeelicious

None of the above love.. 

Centurion tried to find you... think you'd gone either standard or inactive or just disappeared over a rainbow somewhere!!

Besides.. the dairyfree icecream was disgusting!!

Nice to see you back though!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Yep, my membership expired and went standard.
But am back cos it's the approach of winter so I need things to look forward to in the spring.
And of course I'm missing you all. Even XK.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lots of people miss me...there are some lousy shots about!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Fanx XK, that made I laugh after a bad week.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 687 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption