Pre Christmas Drinks - Peterborough

24 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2012 05:41:02 by Simon66 | Go to original / last post
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Rick; see you there. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Just bumping this up the forum. We're meeting this Wednesday for drinks if anyone wants to join us. Any new members or those who have sat on the sidelines and not got involved are welcome to join us and will be welcomed. If you're unsure please feel free to contact me.

RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi all, afraid i won't attending after all.  I've decided to contract man flu instead.  Hope you all have a pleasent evening.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Sorry to hear that Rick. Hope you're better in time for Christmas. We'll have to catch up sometime in the new year.   Meeting tomorrow evening in The Brewery Tap, Westgate, Peterborough at 7.30 pm. Don't be shy, come along and have a Christmas drink with us. We don't bite....unless you ask nicely; lol. If anyone wants my mobile number so they can find us if we've not met before let me know before midday Wednesday.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 628 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption