Classic Car and Bike Show

32 Posts | Latest reply on 20/11/2012 05:43:51 by Inspector Gadget | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Looks like its going to be a good show it just gets bigger and better see you all sunday                                                                                                                                                                              
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going tomorrow,will post some pics when I get back                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I will be there on Friday and Saturday on the Nabd stand, sorry I am going to miss so many of you on Sunday, I have a family christening to go to, or I would have been there all three days.                                                                                                                                                                              
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

any 1 got any idea of cost 4 the sunday ?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

£21.50 adult sunday. Yes I thought that too. glad a mate is getting me a free bee for this                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
trucker09's Profile
trucker09

In: wolverhampton
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

ok thanks jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Lovely photos thanks Inspector Gadget and Andy   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=3705                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Shame I didn't get to meet any bm folk over the weekend, I did walk over to the Moto Guzi stand a couple of times but didn't know who I was looking for. lol I was only on a stand two away for the Guzi stand to. Would be good to hear what people thought of the show, did they go to both the bike and car or just the car show..   I was disappointed with the bike side of the show. Also thought the cost of getting in was a bit expensive especially as parking was also £10                                                                                                                                                                               
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

ye I agree..show was a lota dosh when you add tenner parking...ok if four go in one car  BUT....for two or one in a car its a lot of dosh, added to that the bike part was not a huge show. What was there was great and Ive loads of pics to post up! The classic car show halls were a never ending source of amazment....would you pay 12k for an old minivan? !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

I was just glad I hadn't had to pay for either. I met some lovely people over the two days I was there so that was really nice. Also being able to offer some information about what Nabd is all about was good to, its amazing how many people think its just for disabled bikers/those disabled through biking. Which of course it isn't.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Doesn't N.A.B.D mean National Association of Bikers with Disabilities?                                                                                                                                                                              
Inspector Gadget's Profile
Inspector Gadget

In: Oxon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have to agree with W.M.F. The show was expensive but that's the NEC having said that there was a lot to see even though the bike side was limited I did enjoy looking over the classic cars and its alway nice to bump into people you know.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7803 seconds. There are 965 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption