Msn virus

7 Posts | Latest reply on 09/08/2007 10:19:00 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just thought I would  warn you all if you get a message while using msn asking you to open peoples pictures don't do it, it's a virus on their computer I have had a couple of messages like this and so glad I didn't open them. Broomski has had it hit her comp and she can't let you know so if you get a message like that from her please don't try to open it as tempting as it is, it sends it to all the people in your address book. She was struggling to sort it out last night.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yeah i had it last year hun it wiped my pc out... had to go out n buy a new pc Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks for the warning C G but I don't open anything that goes into my junk mail unless I know the person who is sending it (if they're not in my address list it automatically goes into junk, I delete without opening unless I was expecting it then I add 'em to my list)   Censored scammers, virus senders, hackers should be tortured SLOWLY!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

calm down KWAK lol shall i hand you your coat lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No ta, it restricts my torture action LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

thanks Cruiser gal, i'll be carefull on what i open.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

it can come up in live messenger from someone yu know it will say i love yu i have sent yu these pictures your security[i have one care]should tell yu it is dangerous to open them so dont!!!i fell for it!if yu dogetit  shut down internet so it doesnt spread an run virus scan,if that dont work yu will have to reinstall windows an formatt yer cdrive back up yer piccys an important files first!i was warned by my security but fell for it cos i thought it was from someone i knew those words i love yu work wonders!!!an thier deadly                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1523 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption