Run to Friskney from the South East

40 Posts | Latest reply on 30/09/2012 22:21:16 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
xj's Profile
xj

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

the a52 is a fun road, the a16 isn't flagged as a fun road but to do all fun roads from petersfield to boston would add a lot of distance to the journey. so 16, a52 is favourite i think if all agree.
 i may come home a different route though
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

have a safe ride up peeps see you all there
 and beanz come on the bike ragnar and the guys will look after you hun x

Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

In: Thanet

So.   Five of us so far......   Bloody weather had better behave its self!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The weather not looking to bad for friday                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

do not start talking about rain ffs                                                                                                                                                                              
Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

Just watched the forecast.   Better by Friday, deffo!! Wooopee!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Just had look myself, the weather does look very promising WHOOO HOO !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

You just trying to make me feel better?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Thing is though xj is it working ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just to let you all know. if you don't see me standing around outside at the services. Look for my work bike, a gray Honda Deauville that's got sign writing on it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

Okey dokey.     -----   Still looking okay with the forecast!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

if it is raining and you don't see me at the services try looking inside the nearest building. i will be the one cowering in the corner.LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just like when it's your round.LOL

Wonnie's Profile
Wonnie

Message for Colin and Dave......  Thurock services.   09:30 / 10:00.  I'll be there.    I'll aim for 09:30!

Regards.      Martin.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Okay Martin sounds good to me, i'm meeting Colin at Brenzett between 8.00-8.30, then we're coming up the M20.  Should be with you quite nicely for 9.30.
See you tomorrow.      Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

whoa, thurrock services, kept that bloody quiet didn't you. see you there, 9:30,                                                                                                                                                                               
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

the best thing to do with thurrock services is to keep it quiet.

xj's Profile
xj

I have been waiting here for days now. Are you guys sure it's the right place?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

think you can go home now xj LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Don't you be telling porkies xj, i saw you at Friskney making merry with the giggle water.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption