Anyone stay near Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear

6 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2012 18:28:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks I am watching a towbar for my car on ebay (it ends in two days) but it is collection only, I need someone who would be willing to collect and store it for a short period of time until i can get down to collect it or arrange pick up. It is in Houghton le Spring, Tyne and Wear, the nearest big towns are Newcastle/Durham. I dont want to bid on it then leave it with the seller for to long, am willing to cover resonable fuel cost for the pick up any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance  :D                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Have you done a search for BM members in that area Celticsilver Ermm   You might have more luck targeting a few specific folk who live at or near the postcode Thumbs Up   Copy and paste a PM to some members with the offer of expenses for the favour Approve   Just a suggestion mate Wink   But I think it's worth a try Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Could do this if its not too late, let me know?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've just bought a small pile of stuff from South Shields, going to get it picked up and delivered by courier... Less than £10 they reckon..

http://www.myparceldelivery.com
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Greygra i have pm'd you get back to me thanks   Mick                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 1403 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption