who doesn't work ?

9 Posts | Latest reply on 10/09/2012 07:09:09 by simontk78 | Go to original / last post
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

In: stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there any1 else who just sis at home, BORED, all day 24/ 7 ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

That Sucks mate, I see on your profile the reason you don't work, but is there not anything you can do to break up the Boredom? I have a Disability in that my Right arm is Kaput, there are other guys on here far worse than me, but to my Knowledge we all ride bikes/trikes, is there any way you could ride again(if you wanted to of course) to relieve the Boredom? Chin up mate!   Tel.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well although I've "officially" retired Ermm   I still find myself with plenty to do Wink   I consider myself very fortunate, to still have most of my faculties Embarrassed   So a day off is a bit of a novelty Smile   But getting my toys out and playing with bikes Clown   Isn't really "work" to me LOL   Then there are all the other things to occupy my mind and time Geek   I'm sure there's something that you can do, to "while away" the hours Simon Question   After all it doesn't "have" to be constructive or productive Approve   As long as it keeps you busy and not bored Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

MY PROBLEM WITH RIDING EVEN A TRIKE IS THAT OUR WONDERFUL BOYS IN BLUE HAVE TAKEN MY LICENCE OFF ME. Sorry caps off !
As I have just demonstrated my eyes r a real problem.
So I don't think I've got a hope in L's chance of getting it back !                                                                                                                                                                             
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

I'm sure there's something that you can do

But that's just it, there doesn't seem to be anything out there.
I have even tried doing voluntary work.
I also offer, free web designing ! 

Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

So it's your eyes that are the Problem, That is my worst Nightmare!   Had it been a Manual Disability there is not much to stop you getting on the road, I see that you are going to watch the BSB's, so I guess your eyes are good over longer distance, but you can see a PC as well?   I was impressed with the Guy with 10% vision that won a race at the Paralympics the other day, how the hell did he do that!Thumbs Up     Tel.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I know you can't ride yourself now and would love the chance to go pilly........why don't you sort a rideout, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be happy to give you a pilly!!   This would get you out and help you make new friends Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

VT   "its your eyes that are the Problem"   Yeah, worst luck. As you say, theres not a lot else that would stop me from riding a nice triked ZXR !   "so I guess your eyes are good over longer distance, but you can see a PC as well?   All I can say is, do not try to understand it ! LOL I do now wear glasses. Although I have 1 eye lens frosted out, a I have now also got double vision. Which is all OK for riding slowly but :- I also have, what must be the weiredest disability going, my eyes just close involuntry about every minuite. I then struggle t re-open them 4 a further coupkle of seconds. This IS y I have lost my licence, understandablr really CryLOL. It is also y I find it hard going to keep up in the chat room Confused.   "how the hell did he do that!Thumbs Up"   The human  body has FAAAAR more capeabilities than most us ever use, or should that b need 2 use !                                                                                                                                                                             
simontk78's Profile
simontk78

EM   "I know you can't ride yourself now and would love the chance to go pilly........why don't you sort a rideout, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would be happy to give you a pilly!!"   You are correct. The only thing is, as someone KINDLY pointed out 2 me on another site, is that it can be a bit of a responsability ! WHAT a complete and utter tosser, it is only the same as taking any1 ! on the back.                                                                                                                                                                                  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 797 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption