something to think about

13 Posts | Latest reply on 08/08/2007 18:14:48 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read ...
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to go out to eat.
(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1757...
If you haven't, add 1756.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number.

The first digit of this was your original number. (I.e., How many times you want to
go out to restaurants in a week.)

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE ! ------ (Oh YES, it is!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2007) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

sorry i forgot to change it to black                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

there u got graham changed it to black hun

and omg it does work lol

fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

BIG FANKU !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ooo spooky!!   No not the puzzle, the fact that I managed the maths lol                                                                                                                                                                              
milemuncher's Profile
milemuncher

In: Okehampton

Jesusssssss.! Im older than i thought.!                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Sorry about that milemuncher   Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey think i got my mental age wright LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

but I'm not 38Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

hey mate mine was 11                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

shoe size then fbk? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

Can't find me calculator, does that mean I can't work out how old I am???                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nope it just means you're deffo a MAN, they can't find owt lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 652 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption