proud of ya kids

9 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2012 09:39:15 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

my son is 24 and has just been accepted in to the army he takes his oath 18th october and goes away on 28th about time son well done.   i told him at 16 to join up but he knew better. but he got there eventually.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

My son at 25 just graduated and is now a proper Doctor lol could not be prouder of him and it grows each and every day :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hi Ronnie, I hope your lad is safe wherever he  is sent.   I'm proud of myself and my son Shadz, for the most part I brought Shadz up on my own, his dad was away a lot as he was in the forces. When he was home he left the disciplining to me as it was me that was with him most of the time.    Everyone who met Shadz, when he was a youngster, said what a pleasant lad he is and a pleasure to be in his company. He never complained or asked for things when he was taken out. Even as a child he would share his sweets, without me telling him to. (Maybe I got the wrong baby in the hospital lol)   He's 27 now and been in the Navy for 10 years, now a Petty Officer, like his dad, and recently got engaged.   I'm just proud of, and happy for, him cos he's a decent human being, all the rest of his achievements are a huge bonus, so thanks Shadz, love you loads XXX                                                                                                                                                                                       
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im always proud of my three daughters..they've been through SO much the last few years that they put some adults to shame..despite their loss & subsequent hassle from narrow minded individuals..Fays managed to get her gcses and got into Sixth Form to do her A levels...my twins are doing well and are in all the top sets!!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I brought him up alone for most of it we have had our ups and downs but he is my baby my 1st born he may be 6ft5 but i still see him as that cheeky 5 year old with a dodgy hair cut.
although i'm very proud of him and know it will be good for him, it worries me , but what sort of a parent would i be if it didnt                                                                                                                                                                              
Barbara's Profile
Barbara

In: Barnsley

We are lucky that our kids have gone through a lot, and have turned out to young people we can be proud of. We must have been doing something right. 

My 4 sons make me proud. They are all working, the youngest is in the final year of his apprenticeship doing alarms and cctv. He works away a lot, does nights, comes home exhausted but with a smile on his face. Bless him, he has a happy nature. 

The 3 youngest had it hard as they were living with their dad who mysteriously became ill.  I reckon it is/was depression but he insisted it was physical and although he saw the psychiatric team,  he still insisted he had a physical problem.  He even spoiled Christmas for them by getting himself admitted to hospital. 

They were all close to their step dad and were as devastated as me, when he died suddenly last year. Dave, to his credit, was as proud of my sons as he was of his children. Basically they were his children, that's how he thought of them, and they loved and respected him, which sadly is more than they do of their own father. 

They all came and spent Christmas with me last year, unprompted, as it was the first without Dave.  

When the inquest finally happens, I suspect they will turn up to give me support, but only because they want to. 

hurtz's Profile
hurtz

In: Farnborough

My daughter may only be 8 but she is my proudest achievement in life. Nothing compares to those special memories and funny moments. She is the wonderful, polite, kind and articulate child despite having been brought up solely by me, (must be nature not nuture lol). It is sometimes sad to see her struggle due to her AD/HD but she will always be my reason for being. My something kind of wonderful.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My daughters are the apple of my eye.....me and their mum are split up but they see me regularly and they look forward to spending time with me, they are the most polite and well behaved kids...... Funny as anyone could be......oldest is 8 going on 13 if you listen to her ha ha. We are busy planning a little weekend away together......youngest is just started school and loving it.......I'm proud of them for the people they are and of who they are becoming.... But hey maybe I'm a little bias lol...
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

JTB would love to be a fly on the wall the first time they bring a boy home lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 808 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption