Lady bikers V Pillions....just a bit of fun!!

44 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2012 17:27:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well they dont know what theyre missing out on Debs thats all I can say!! Youre a smashing person, true friend & great biker!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i dont ride so pilly is my only option. but it can be a little hard sometimes to find one. as for finding ya prince ladies i find all the decent ones are either married or to far away. just a regular pilly seat would suit me. having a bloke just complicates things and from experience they cant do owt for me that i cant do myself.                                                                                                                                                                                 
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

ronnie,i found the only obstacle between me and dearheart is a chunk of motorway ,a mere hour's ride with a following wind.rain or shine i plow this lonely course for the merest excuse,but,oh,that smile when she opens the door ...............worth every bloody mile.Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well said Jinx...distance shouldnt matter nowadays..we have mobile phones to call/text/email/share things like photos etc..we have motorbikes that cut travelling times down as we can filter overtake etc..but sadly I agree with Ronnie all the lovely guys live far away but sadly are not like you Jinx..they cant be bothered to make the effort or are too tight to spend on fuel...few gentleman about nowadays!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 1299 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption