Lady bikers V Pillions....just a bit of fun!!

44 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2012 17:27:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I agree with ZZRbabe "5min on back of a bike im a nervous wreck.the only person i will eva risk my life with is me :) "     ..........But i'll happily take any fella as pillion who would risk putting his life in MY hands! lol Big smileBig smileBig smile....in fact i'll throw down the gauntlet completely and say come on guys you know you like to live dangerously!! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Well Kwakgirl, I think I'll pass on that offer, thanks Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

awwwww Tel ! what ya trying to say? Cry i was goin to promise to behave too! .......but now im not! Tongue

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

At the training scheme I help out at we seem to be getting more female trainees which is great to see and realise that they want the joy of riding their own bike and not just be a pilly. I ride along with female friends, 2 i know from here are excellent riders and ride big bikes. If I was in a relationship I wouldnt mind if she rode herself or just wanted to be pilly. I enjoy taking a pilly as well but have to admit not been a pilly myself and dont fancy being one either be it a male or female rider, i just like to be in control,                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

with my present pillion nothing gives me more pleasure than her company,wether a short or long ride......however,once we find a suitable 125 for experience miles ,then test ,i would gladly follow that cute bottom for as many miles as she chose to lead.....i am a self confessed crap pillion,but with a little gentle persuasion i'm sure i could grin and bear it.....................xxxxxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I love being a pillion,it gives me a rest from driving myself and that is just pure luxury on long trips Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Some interesting comments ...thanks!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Thanks for this topic Miss.. fab reading!

I'm with Lulu.. I adore pillying with David.. for the same reverse reasons as Centurion.. I love snuggling into his back!

But but but.. I really have the taste for riding my own bike now.. so I suppose given the choice I would choose to ride mine.. unless of course we wanted to get anywhere fast Wink

Can't imagine him ever wanting to pilly the back of me though!! He usually rides behind me so he knows what he would be in for!!                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

RCL, for a moment I was wondering what you where trying to say about me and David, that's how runours start you know girl!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Lmao Centurion! "Rumour has it..." singing an Adele song now!!  Never entered my wee head... although..

Hmmmmm.. Sure you rode behind David last time though... Me.. David.. You and Pauline.. hmmmmm thinking Brock Wink xx                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

You leave me and Brocks relationship out of it, we share something very special...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You and Pauline..   Not to mention Sandra...Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Awwwwwwwwwww... "we share something special.." ~ Consider me popped in my place lol ~ Love it!!

All we need now is to get Brock on a Bike Thumbs Up and Sandra.. Ellies imaginary friend can stay at home.. not enough pilly seats to go round!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

If it's a really challenging road.... like, say the Hardknott Pass, then cadging a pillion is awesome Thumbs Up
But the rest of the time now I'm getting more experienced, I find riding my own bike is just so much more fun than sitting passively up the back. I never get the same buzz going pillion as I do riding myself   Also, getting on my own bike is so much more dignified than getting up onto a pillion seat! Rear seats seem to be getting higher as I'm getting more decrepid LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm with Lulu too 
I love being pillion, but having had a  taste of being "up front " cant wait to get my own bike and get out there LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like more ladies are doing it for themselves..GREAT STUFF!! I must admit I would love a fast pillion ride but have not had one for many years!! Andy was the last one to ride with me pillion and he was an awesome rider so I was very safe in his hands and he even went pillion with me and actually enjoyed it..just waiting to meet my biking soulmate to do everything with!! 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pity I wasn't 55yrs old  Rose! lol   Gooseneck                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Awwwwwww L'ill Miss.. your biking Soulmate with a penchant for pillying is out there... Ask.. Believe.. Receive... Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bless ya Gooseneck...x shame you're not!! LOL 

I am sure he is somewhere sweetie xx thanks xx not found him YET...I do...but its been a long few years being single...patience is a virtue so they say...I must be very very patient LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

well rose hunny as my mum used to say "you gotta kiss a lotta frogs to find your prince"and boy have i and still not found anyone nice who wants to be with me and enjoy life lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 933 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption