Hello all... Biker Match... What a find!!

29 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2012 12:45:23 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all... found BM just by chance, what a cracking idea!!
Been riding on and off since I was 14 an covered a lot of miles...
Really looking forward to meeting new people and friends... The big question now is whether it's a good time to leave Sussex for the weekend and go for a first KISS...

All the best to you all

Andy
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The big question now is whether it's a good time to leave Sussex for the weekend and go for a first KISS...

Yes!  Do it!  go for it!  Be there! there's no where else to go!!!!!!!! There's nowhere else you should want to go!!!!! See ya there!

But be very quick - tis tickets only, so pm boss mom now - cos after wednesday, you've had it!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Haha... I'm packing as we speak, I just bought a new exhaust from fleabay which needs to be picked up in Didcot on the way back, just need to get some glue to tidy up some loose ends!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Attaboy!!!!Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Nice one Door will see you there, you cant miss me, just look for the hat lol                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Be very very carefull. They are all mad here. There are a few of us normal people left but we are slowly getting picked off. Just be ve....ooops gotta go                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome to BM Doordonot,great name , have fun and take a good look around the site, fab folks to meet and chat to. Hope you managed to get your ticket for KISS .?  Hope you have.....Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Welcome to the site Dior-donut...You'll find you've linked with a great pack of intelligentia..so I'm told.. Friendly enough bunch of peeps, plenty to keep you occupied on the events calender, jump in and enjoy. See you at the K.I.S.S RallyThumbs Up.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=10673 SE run to K.I.S.S some leaving Brighton area, not too far from Arundel, get hold of Dave VM donut and arrange to ride up with themThumbs UpHandshake.   Already you owe me one!!Beer.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Normal people - where???????

:-O surprise:-O surprise:-O surprise:-O surprise:-O surprise

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

PB there behind you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aaiiieeeeeeee......noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Quick....call for reinforcements!

:)] on
 the phone:)] on
 the phone                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hahaha... Thanks all, totally ticketed now I believe..

Hats and mad people, aaah It's like coming home....

I started here as Do or do not (there is no try), by my own eyes I became Door Donot (donut), but now thanks to old red I'm rather liking Dior-donut ...lol!! A name with class and a little 'je ne sais quoi'...!! That's evolution in action, is it too late to change my site name I wonder....

I'm loving the site and it's layout too, it's like going to the big city, so many folks to see (my little village holds 400 people on a very busy day!).

Sadly I can't make the Pease Pottage meet cos I've got an appointment in Horsham at 2.00, so I'm thinking to take the bike loaded and go straight from there cross country... Not so much fun, less of a burger opportunity, but hey ho, better late than not at all!!
Unless there are others leaving later... Hmm there's a thread in there somewhere!!

Thanks all for the fantastic welcome, can't wait to meet you all at KISS
old red's Profile
old red

Ya still owe me aBeer...     Bloody suffeners trying to skip bar duty again!     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's just the way we're built red...

I owe you for the name at least....!!

By the way, is that a half eaten toasted sarnie you're waving in your smiley hand...??

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Whose letting  NORMAL people on BM????????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did I miss something loner....???Thought I heard someone tiptoeing behind me earlier, sounded like they had three feet at least....No wonder they were walking funny...!!                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

Some peeps still like to think they're normal even after joining BM, don't you xj! Evil SmileLOL, you've bought yourself a tent now xj---NORMAL!? Not anymore fella, lifes downhill  from now on...More fun though..   Toastie? donut my old fella, jeez you're even offering to buy my brekkie now, nice folk these suffeners.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Welcome,, hope you enjoy the site you will make some good friends off here and enjoy events, i know i have.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's a couple of slices of toast in the post for you red, scrambled egg's in the other envelope....

It's bubble wrapped so should be ok.

Breakfast sorted!! Sorry you'll have to supply your own knife and fork, I only have spoons...!!  Enjoy...

Thanks Sweeny, It's looking good, sorry I only had enough toast for one...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1137 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption