Meet up for convoy to kiss 2012 rallly

22 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2012 09:21:48 by wenders | Go to original / last post
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey guys and gals, i know i'm a ghost but im going to kiss rally, would like to head over around lunch time, midday so if anyone wants to tag along or meet up somewhere be great. its a nice run from raven cafe, whitchurch then quatt cafe bridgenorth if anyone fancies it. i would come over to lymm services but seems pointless as its out of my way so if the guys and gals meeting at lymm wanna head over via raven could meet ya all there??? Let me know please, thank you folks and take care ya all xxxxxxx

Im planning on setting off from RAVEN CAFE WHITCHURCH at 12.30 pm friday if anyone wants to join me, will be there for 12 noon ok folks!!! 
if Bobkats crew get down to lymm then the guys would gladly show them the way to raven, and, knowing our darlin bobkat she will be at lymm morning time as she sets off from bonny scotland at 4am!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

Eeek...she's back!!!

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Good to see your coming to Kiss Rally it wouldnt be the same without you hun.                                                                                                                                                                               
wenders's Profile
wenders

Dont panic Wills, only a flying visit for the kiss rally then i'll be off again Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
kcsdata's Profile
kcsdata

In: Knutsford
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Wenders   Your meeting place at Whitchurch - is it at:-   Lynn's Raven CaféA41/A49 JunctionPrees HeathWhitchurchShropshireSY13 2AF   If so, I will suggest meeting with you there after meeting up with BobCat at Lymm. Still waiting for a time for meeting at Lymm   John                                                                                                                                                                               
wenders's Profile
wenders

Yeee John nice one, see you soon, take care                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Ok folks deffo meeting some at raven cafe at 2pm so hope all coming down from up north can make it by then, anyone else up for meeting raven at 2pm gis a shout, heading on to quat cafe from there eta    3pm if ya want to meet there okies me darlins xxxx
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

wenders lady remind me i have something to ask you when i see you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Ohhhhhhh BJ what have i done now????????Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
DukeZ's Profile
DukeZ

In: Wigan
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hopefully gonna finish work at 4 on Friday so if theres anyone else from Liverpool/Wigan/Preston etc wants to meet up later...M6/East Lancs ish?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not long to go now folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Woooohooooo 2 sleeps Big smile

Ok there are a few of us definately meeting at raven cafe, whitchurch at 2pm, sadly Bobkat isnt coming to kiss now so maybe folks dont want to go lymm just head over to raven for 2pm????

People meeting raven cafe 2pm friday(that i know of so far) Please add ur name to the list so i know not to go without you hehe

Wenders
Jpope5
Hellon2wheels
Ian2690
Kcsdata
Panman11002
Stroggyman

Lynn's Raven Café
A41/A49 Junction
Prees Heath
Whitchurch
Shropshire
SY13 2AF                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

I'll drop by in the car just to say hello. It's a big estate, so if anyone wants to lighten the load on the bike by chucking something into the car, just ask.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

People meeting raven cafe 2pm friday(that i know of so far) Please add ur name to the list so i know not to go without you hehe

Wenders
Jpope5
Hellon2wheels
Ian2690
Kcsdata
Panman11002
Stroggyman
Lifes too short

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and dont foirget to bring me an ice cream lol                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Big huge massive melted ice creams on way to ya LOL

Im sure will find you an ice cream shop BJ Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am getetig excited about my ice cream now !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

add ur name to the list so i know not to go without you hehe

Wenders
Jpope5
Hellon2wheels
Ian2690
Kcsdata
Panman11002
Stroggyman
Lifes too short
Kwakgirl (altho only a maybe as stayin in telford tonight- if I'm there ll be there well before 2)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Debs will be good to meet u                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hey peeps i will be at raven for 1.30 pm tomoz friday ok, see you all there, soz cant stop now my cat is giving birth!!!!!  3 kittens so far wooohoooooo!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1090 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption