Storming the castle, meet and drink

3 Posts | Latest reply on 06/09/2012 08:25:57 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Guys, New back here again after a long break. 

I want to go to storming. I have some biker mates but they are all getting to old in the head. I however have eternal youth on my side and wana get drunk, meet people and have fun. May be not in that order. 
If you like me want to rally but aint got drinking buddies that respect the ways of the drunken, biking, campers of the world then it would be good to get together. 
If however you are in a group that are going already then it would be great if we can all get together. Rally the troops and send me a mail                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just put some pics up of Stormin'  if you want a gander  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nice one Anneka, thanks,  love the pic of the campervan Wink     http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3497                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 572 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption