Matlock Sun 26/8/12

48 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2012 06:10:05 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Okay ladies and gents what time and where are we meeting ?   I'm intending to be in Rowsley for a couple of hours from 11am so should be in Matlock sometime after 1pm.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

we be there bout 1ish hunThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper

I'll probably not be there until 4 ish.

I'll text Rose when I'm setting off to see if you're all still there

x                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

Ah but where to meet ?                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

outside kostas coffee thats where normally meetThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

Right oh then outside Costa round about 1 ish. Just look out for a bewilldered looking bloke in leather .... should be easy to spot !  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

KOSTAS CAFE to make sure Rick you know where you are!! See everyone there!!                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

Kostas not Costa, got you.  See you later  Smile

Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Well the Sun is out here, I'm off for a spin, If I make it as far as Matlock I'll say hello!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Okey dokey VT ride safe everyone..                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

well its pissing down in loughboroughAngry
so pissed off Cry

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

It was raining here, but stopped about 30mins ago. Weather forecast given it picking up towards lunch time and staying dry Thumbs Up

May pop into Matlock late on, so may see you lot.

nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

theres a big bike and music fest on for three days at matlockBig smile..... so be prepared for crowds and lack of parking...... thinking of having a pootle down there myself and have a looksee and join in the funThumbs Up....                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

dont shout to loudly but the sun is trying to peep out woooohooooooBig smileBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

It's raining in Belper...Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Sund sbeen out for about 30 min in ashbourne fingers crossed and all                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

Well it was nice until I got to Matlock, then it Pissed it down!   Nice to meet some more BM'ers, sorry I missed the later arrivals, but I was keen to get going before it rained again!   http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480...1010_n.jpg                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Had another great afternoon with my lovely friends at Matlock Bath ...was lovely to meet so many new faces too!! Thanks for the ice cream Debs! x hope you all got home safely!

Emzed is getting to be a right babe magnet!! LOL x                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i had a fab afternoon with tel,rose,kaz,martin,suzi,simon,rick,emzed,emma,
vlad,cavy and goose lovely day again icecream hmmmmm yummmm thanx guys xx

Eight's Profile
Eight

Claude thoroughly enjoyed his Matlock Bath début (and behaved beautifully, I thought, considering all the very tempting treats on offer!).

Lovely to see everyone xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption