Matlock Sun 26/8/12

48 Posts | Latest reply on 28/08/2012 06:10:05 by zzrbabe42 | Go to original / last post
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Just wondering if any members would like to meet up in Matlock this Sunday ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

In: Belper
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would love to but have family visiting for the weekend.

They'll be leaving in the afternoon so I'll head over late afternoon early evening, see if you're still about.

x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Emma I am free in afternoon too! So what time are you thinking of meeting up in Matlock Bath...I live very close by so its not far for me!!
Anyone else planning to go??

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

me me me me can i come pleeeeeeze pwomise to behave Embarrassed can i can i pweeezzzeBig smileBig smileBig smile

RickM's Profile
RickM

The more the merrier.   zzrbabe you can only come if you promise not to behave Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

oooookkkkk i pwomise Evil SmileEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

Check you out Rick, pulling all the girls!

x

Ps. Claude will be making his debut but he's no threat Wink

RickM's Profile
RickM

Your only after my spanners ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Eight's Profile
Eight

Is that what they call it these days?!

Embarrassed

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

wooooohooooo claude comes out to play wicked will bring a doggie biscuit Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Eight's Profile
Eight

Oh thank you darling.

Be prepared for serious Claude love (There's nothing better!).                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Ill be over sometime around 1 if any of you are still about                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Okey dokey Cavywavey                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Don't be surprised to see me there again Big smile   Got to keep an eye on me "bitches"  Wink   But save me a BIG space for the C1 Approve   I might need some "help" to park it LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

hey cavey we were there till 8pm last week lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Well im gutted ...I cant make it this weekend ..What about next weekend ????? Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its the KISS rally lol...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Intruder18's Profile
Intruder18

In: Colne

Looks like i will be in Matlock on my own then Jen x lol

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i thought you were coming to kiss rally mal?????????? you can ride back up with us sunday and we can go there on way back if you want ice cream lolBig smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ice cream...who's mentioning ice cream...oh my the size of ice cream we had last week was awesome..thanks again ZZR x

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 704 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption