Original Cruisers Charity Halloween Rock Weekend at Pontins 26/10 - 28/10/2012

141 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2012 08:34:02 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

four sleeps! woohoo who's sleeping so excited looking forward to this rally and seeing everyone Beer (motto: must remember to count the pints i down) LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

And then there was three !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

why have i started singing .................. ferry cross the Mersey ...........                                                                                                                                                                              
SpiderX's Profile
SpiderX

In: Cheshire

Spider and Pam159 coming to this one :-) arriving friday afternoon. Tattoo museum sounds interesting for saturday.

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Just for you BJ so you get the words right LOLLOL   Life goes on day after dayHearts torn in every waySo ferry 'cross the mersey'Cause this land's the place I loveAnd here I'll stayPeople they rush everywhereEach with their own secret careSo ferry 'cross the merseyAnd always take me thereThe place I lovePeople around every cornerHey seem to smile and sayWe don't care what your name is boyWe'll never turn you awaySo I'll continue to sayHere I always will staySo ferry 'cross the mersey'Cause this land's the place I loveAnd here I'll stayAnd here I'll stayHere I'll stay                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

gee thanks .... actually started singing that out loud lol ...... now how do i explain that one when i am supposed to be workng !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Bomb the tattoo museum sounds excellent, defo (note the Liverpool speak hehe) up for that!!!!!!   SpiderX and Pam - looking forward to meeting you both.   Col your a thought lad, bit worried about your two helmets ........ hehehe   BJ we need to celebrate you peepers being alright - fab news!!!!!   Sherry my giddiness is hindering my sleep lol, as if we've never been to a rally before !   I can feel an excellent weekend in the making folks - will we arrange a meeting point on Friday night?  Thought the first bar area as you enter the front door..................any thoughts?????                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

PMSL @ BJ, Ooooops but could have said they just played it on the radio ;P   Also giglin @ Bobs, that mean I'm gonna get your Scouse impressions all weekend again :)   Bar sounds good a place as any, but i need to meet @ your chalet cos I got the couch remember.   Time to go pack \m/><\m/                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

I promise not to do the impressions if you promise not to sing Pinch hehehe, anyway you can't be cheeky as my sister will smack the back of your legs young man Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
SpiderX's Profile
SpiderX

Is there an arranged BM meeting point yet as we don't know anyone? Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
big_col's Profile
big_col

Probably like Bobs said best meet in the Beer BAR Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

2 SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!! Be good to meet in the bar at 7pm do you think? or 8pm? xx                                                                                                                                                                             
big_col's Profile
big_col

Then there was only 1 sleep to go! PartyBeerParty
If we say 7 then we in the bar then we may run in to BJ when they are arriving??   BJ have you stopped singing ferry cross the mersey?? I think there may be a yellow submarine visit we can go on!! (only joking!!)                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Sounds good Col, keep an eye for us ( well two eyes, four if Mel joins in GeekGeek - i'm being a silly giddy kipper now) I know I won't sleep tonight Tongue!!!!  Picking my sis up late morning in Ayr, then heading down Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Wacko Confused this morning, can't fine this on events anymore - have asked sandi where it's gone.  Just to add there are still a few tickets left if any last minute takers xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Tis back lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Woohoo one sleep, can't sleep sooooo excited PartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

this is today wahoooooooooooo but cant get off work til 3.30 ish so see you guys later                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a fab time everyone, looking forward to the pics lol...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Kat, there's a link to this event on page one, but here it is again    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3736                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 876 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption