Original Cruisers Charity Halloween Rock Weekend at Pontins 26/10 - 28/10/2012

141 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2012 08:34:02 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Halloween Rock Weekend 26/10/12-28/10/12 run by the Original Cruisers that held Rally in a Chalet.   There was a few us attended the February bash and had a great weekend, thought some folk might be interested in this, be a good laugh as it's fancy dress on the Saturday night.  The chalets have two rooms and a sofa bed - we shared them and this reduced costs.   Any takers???????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Where is it Hunnie please,x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry, meant where abouts lol..x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Hope we can make this as we missed the last one                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Jen i've popped it onto events.  It's held at Pontins in Southport - we all had a awesome time, good value 4 per sally is probably enough as there is a double room, a twin room and the sofa bed in the lounge.  I got word back from Charlie and you have to have a ticket before you can book a chalet - i'll get in touch with with Pontins to get prices tomorrow.  JP it would be great if you and V can manage.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Sounds
like fun and i have an outfit lol count me and mr ken in                                                                                                                                                                              
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

Ooooo yes count us in bobs                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks to BOBKAT this event is now on the calendar   Pontins Coastal Road Ainsdale Southport Lancashire PR8 2PZ    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3736                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Thanks Sandi your a Star as always.  Thats excellent new BJ & Ken, Col & Mel, if we names together then sort out the chalets woohooooooo looks like this is a goer.   GOING   BOBKAT BJ & Ken Col & Mel                                                                                                                                                                               
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

did rally in feb its was superb laugh could be up for this if boss gives permission put me down as a maybe for now will confirm later  John                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Nice one Jaffa, ask Mrs Jaffa to come, need to find out some gossip from her                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Seems JP wants me to dress up and look stupid again!                                                                                                                                                                             
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

I could always get Mel to join you boss mum

Dressing up that is not looking stupid!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Depends how bad you look Col, I won't be repeating MCN any time soon with that outfit lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Going BOBKAT BJ & Ken Col & Mel   Maybe Panman11002 (John)                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Will check the diary and get back to you Going BOBKAT BJ & Ken Col & Mel   Maybe Panman11002 (John) Shawy42                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Going BOBKAT BJ & Ken Col & Mel JP & V   Maybe Panman11002 (John) Shawy42   (don't think Sandi thought we sounded definite enough lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

(PML Soz V, I thought you were just making a statement LOL)     Going   BOBKAT BJ & Ken Col & Mel JP & V   Maybe   Panman11002 (John) Shawy42                                                                                                                                                                               
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

it was fun the last one, so I'll check my funds and hope to be there

Going
  BOBKAT BJ & Ken Col & Mel JP & V   Maybe   Panman11002 (John) Shawy42
IanT1966

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Col you'll be dressing up as well you know..........resistance is futile mwaaaaaah.  That's great your going JP & V woohoooooo.  Hope the John & Shawy your maybes become yesbes hehe ....... Hug   ps are folk happy with sharing chalets? I'm going on my own could someone take me in and let me share their chalet, i'm house trained Embarrassed?                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 560 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption