Your views on work (sayings etc)

39 Posts | Latest reply on 07/12/2012 22:07:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Can't believe no-one's posted...all work and no play etc!!! Sooooooooo true!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Try this Stu   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yqdKNhxwNY                                                                                                                                                                              
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

In: Darwen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yeah good one Sandi your aStar

Hey folks listen to Sandi's link she sorted for me, it's good!

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

work? can't wait to retire ......more time for mischief.!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

Mischief is good!

This is Stu the new dude (obviously) saying Hi-jinx! 
(just had to say that!) bet am not the last!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Y W Stu Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

In the same vein - you do rabbit stu.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

So what!

I won't stop till the job is done! 

Hi Caterpillar! :)

Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Work is for people that don't know how to ride Thumbs Up   having said that i am one of the lucky ones,  i am in a job i love doing and i get plenty of spare time Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Fatbob16's Profile
Fatbob16

In: Buckley
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Its all Bol--cks ! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

"Its all Bol--cks !"     That's a rather sweeping statement Mart Shocked   Are you sure you don't want to retract it Ermm   Or are you refering to "the world of work" Wink   Cos biking isn't  "Bol--cks"  Thumbs Up   It's the most fun you can have with yer clothes "on" Approve   See you at KISS Big smile   Where I shall expect an explanation   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Stuke's Profile
Stuke

A female employee rings her boss on Monday morning,

Employee: Av been to the doctors this morning and I was given some bad news!

Boss: O dear what is it?

Employee: I have Anal Glaucoma

Boss: Never heard of it! What is it?

Employee: It's where I can't see my arse getting in to work today! 
andydobby's Profile
andydobby

In: whissendine

work sucks ..but it pays for petrol....                                                                                                                                                                              
markiexs's Profile
markiexs

In: Aldershot

This week I have been mainly doing......... just back in after long term sick, and the phrase 'same shit, different month' seems to apply..after all Work is the opium of the masses.....marx I want part of Roughies job... she seems happy do it!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

When alcohol starts affecting your work.... It's time to stop working!                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

A common phrase around our station at the minute is:   Due to cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off   Or:   You fight to get to the light at the end of the tunnel then you find its just a man with a torch lost in the same tunnel you are!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

LOL     OMNF .... those are two of the funniest I've seen yet   Very "topical" too Clap   The second one is just sadistic Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What emzed said about work being a means to an end is true, I at the moment am putting in all hours I can in order to get my life straightened out. If I was like most of my colleagues, who are a great bunch of blokes,I wouldnt want the hours, but then I wouldn't see the light at the end of OMNF's tunnel. 
Secondly, I would not be getting my bike back on the road next year, after needing to spend a considerable amount of cash on parts to make it road worthy again.
I am lucky in the fact that the hardest part of my job is getting out of bed each day, and also that I enjoy what I do, the third reason I work so many hours is that I get paid a shitload of money every month to compensate for the effort I put in.
Not everyone likes or enjoys their job, I know, I hated the job I was doing 20+ years ago, so I did something about it and have never looked back.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hmmm... i work to live... no way i would live to work!!!   we need to think outside the box on this topic Wink LOL   i dont think i fit in the "work box"... i am not a number i am a free man... trouble is they dont want to hear that they jus want me blood Dead   my life is farrrrrrrrrr more important than me job...... i know... im in the wrong job... dont worry im Working on it !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6870 seconds. There are 419 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption