Yorkshire ride to the KISS

39 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2012 19:55:25 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

WHAT!!! They haven't found it yet. What do you think I was doing last weekend?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Can you buy spying stuff from B & Q ???                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Me thinks our Vlad is setting off early to avoid his captors...CoolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Personally, I think he has a doppleganger Ermm   Either that, or there's a shifty looking bloke been hanging around BM events Confused   Who appears to look just like him Shocked   He was on here a while back Wink   Called himself   Harry Honda    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
B89rad's Profile
B89rad

In: Manchester

I will aim to be near the junction at 11:30 ish are meeting at a certain point a layby of sort?                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

If you have an ETA can you let us know so we can try and get some pics of the group riding in                                                                                                                                                                              
B89rad's Profile
B89rad

In: Manchester

I shall be coming along the woodbead pass around 11 o'clock to meet the others at the M1 junction in Barnsley if that helps                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I'll be enjoying my mid morning brew about then ... hopefully lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I think you'll be a bit early Brad  Ermm    My original plan of being there for 12 has now been changed Embarrassed   We are now looking at meeting at Junction 37 at 1 PM (ish)  Thumbs Up   So we can collect Nitro & Jan Wink   Any more wanting to join up with us please add yourselves to the list Approve     Yorkshire ride to KISS 2 Emzed B89rad gooseneck furybilly Noddy 1 & Hellsgranny nitro 70 and Ninja Jan                                                                                                                                                                                   
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Emzed can you grab Jan and leve Nitro ...... just for a laugh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ninja jan's Profile
ninja jan

In: leeds

MMMM Wink YOU,LL DO WHAT NITRO70Clown I,LL BE TOO BUSY SETTING ABOUT Evil SmileYOU                                                                                                                                                                             
ninja jan's Profile
ninja jan

HAHAHA TOO TRUE JACKIE HUN Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
ninja jan's Profile
ninja jan

HAHAHA TOO TRUE JACKIE HUN Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

any more joining emzed                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

OK folks it's back to plan A Approve   Meet at 12 noon @ junction 37 M1 Thumbs Up   Nitro cant make it in time, so he will follow us down Wink   Anyone else who wants to join us please add your name/s below Smile   Basic route is M1, M42, M5 .... simples  Big smile   According to Noddy LOL   I can't see a problem either Ermm   Unless it's me "leading" Wacko   JP, we should be there by 3 - 3.30 pm Ermm   For your "photo" opportunity Thumbs Up         Yorkshire ride to KISS 2 Emzed B89rad gooseneck furybilly Noddy 1 & Hellsgranny                                                                                                                                                                                     
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just mind dont run me over when you arrive lol                                                                                                                                                                              
ninja jan's Profile
ninja jan

Hi all ,
only 3 more sleeps now 3 early nights with teddy gidy giddy                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I am informed that there's a Toby Carvery, by the side of the roundabout Thumbs Up   So that's where we'll meet Wink   Any more to join the happy band Ermm         Yorkshire ride to KISS 2 Emzed B89rad gooseneck furybilly Noddy 1 & Hellsgranny                                                                                                                                                                                 
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Giving you guys the bumps !!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 667 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption