Yorkshire ride to the KISS

39 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2012 19:55:25 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Think we need one but dont think i can take it as i may be going in my van, if i can i suggest meeting at Squires and could pick up along the way, but if i can't can any one else take it                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll be going from Squires on the fri morning.   A1(M) Doncaster M18 Sheffield MI Mansfield Nottingham A42 / M42 Tamworth Solihull Bromsgrove   Anyone wanna join the convoy at Squires or en route?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm aiming to be at junction 37 M1 (Barnsley) for around 12 ish Friday Wink   Is that any good to anyone Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sounds good to me emzed, I'll be there ,anyone else ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi em and gooseneck i will be on j 35 waiting to join you as you ride by                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Sounds like a plan, will prob get on at 38 & meet you at 37 will let you know em Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Is there any chance you can make it an hour or so later ? I`m working till 12 .. I should be able to get there for just after 1.00 .. Please ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

We might "wait" for you Nitro Wink LOL   I'll make some definite arrangements a bit nearer the time Approve   I'll post on here once I have a plan   If any of those going, want to join up with us Ermm   Can you copy and paste the "list" below and add your names  please Thumbs Up   No need to repost everything Wink     Yorkshire ride to KISS 2   Emzed B89rad gooseneck furybilly Noddy 1 nitro 70                                                                                                                                                                                       
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

Em .. I`ll let Ninja Jan loose on you if you don`t wait for us .. lol ..   Yorkshire ride to KISS 2 Emzed B89rad gooseneck furybilly Noddy 1 nitro 70 and Ninja Jan                                                                                                                                                                              
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

OOPS em.......your goin to get the XK treatment if you miss Hellsgranny off LOL

Yorkshire ride to KISS 2

Emzed
B89rad
gooseneck
furybilly
Noddy 1 & Hellsgranny
nitro 70 and Ninja Jan                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Oops indeed   Embarrassed   That's slap #1 then LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hate to tell u Em, but Granny don't slap...she kicks OuchOuch     *I'm still nursing my botty from the Lakes do*                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

I cud tell from your smile that you liked it tho! Wink  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Ever the masochist, our XK Wink       LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Don't think i could wait till that time I'll be on my way early I just want to get there ASAP                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Ooh Ermm   It's alright for some Wink   Early start my ar**e Wacko   You'll be up all nite waiting to set off Vlad Thumbs Up   Trying to get there first and "secrete" yourself before we get there Shocked   Hiding your bike in the tent   LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

He`ll be going early to get his spying equipment installed .. He`s a master of disguise so be warned .. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

That's why I keep changing bikes so no one reconises me on the road.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Dont forget the site is next to the canel so he can use his submarine on this assignment                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Note to self ..... ask one of the guys from the MOD for spy finding equipment !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 675 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption