devils bridge

53 Posts | Latest reply on 27/08/2012 22:29:13 by moojjos1 | Go to original / last post
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

come on folks any more for devils bridge                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

im interested, if the weathers ok might manage to get to devils bridge for 12                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Weather is dry.   Pretty cloudy in Kendal but I'm expecting it to get brighter with every mile going south and heading out of Cumbria.....                                                                                                                                                                             
moojjos1's Profile
moojjos1

In: whitworth

hey you lot had a good day today lets do it again soon :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Had a great day today the weather at the bridge was shocking ,but you cant knock the weather in the afternoon at trough of bowland it was lovely some pics posted LOL

nice to meet you moojjos1/ chad Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

good day nice to meet up with people not seen for a while,glad your all ok.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Loved the intimate encounter under the drippy trees at the Bridge...cake worth waiting for and cracking laugh with chums not seen for ages   Woo Hoo!...that was a brilliant ride out and had a lovely bimble back over the Trough northwards. Absolutely stunning evening coming back up to the Lakes and came back via Lancaster city centre and went over the 3-lane scary bridge, crossing all the lanes to get to the A6....that's another elephant ejected from my room! Yippee!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Gibson's Profile
Gibson

In: Sutton

Hi Guys, nice to meet some of you today for the first time and nice to see those of you i met before, thanks for the cakes Karen they were lovely also.
The weather changed completely after you all left and the sun was beaming down on us all the way back to shipley, after Dave and kate told us about the cafe in otley we had to go try it on the way though and couldn't believe you can actually get a proper mug of tea for 30p! in a proper cafe too.........take note squires and devils bridge!!!!

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi folks what great day shame it started off soggy and I never did quite dry out, but the Trough of Bowland was fabulous.
Hopefully see you all at K.I.S.S

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Just posted a couple of pics up                                                                                                                                                                              
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Woo Hoo!...that was a brilliant ride out and had a lovely bimble back over the Trough northwards. Absolutely stunning evening coming back up to the Lakes and came back via Lancaster city centre and went over the 3-lane scary bridge, crossing all the lanes to get to the A6....that's another elephant ejected from my room! Yippee!! Thumbs Up

Hi Minnie i take my hat off to you Thumbs Up your riding is spot on, and well done for getting over the scary bridge, what a confidence boost, not that you need it  Smile . Its time to take that big step now and get your test done Thumbs Up you will pass, with ease Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
babz27's Profile
babz27

In: bolton

It was a really good day despite the rain, the afternoon was fab. nice to meet everyone........ When are we doing it again?????? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
moojjos1's Profile
moojjos1

In: whitworth

yeah what a good day n some good pics too n i think you should get your test done aswell minnie  com'on lass you've no excuses hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 582 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption