East Anglia Ride to KISS

56 Posts | Latest reply on 31/08/2012 07:14:18 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Right then Doris, are you still coming via mine and if so how many and what time ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have no idea whats happening Wacko I've spoken to half a dozen people and all say something different Ermm   I'll let you know tomorrow, whats happeningHug                                                                                                                                                                             
RickM's Profile
RickM

So long as it's in time to order the quaills eggs and caviar !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fookin Iceni cudna organise a bun fight in a bakery!                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

Quails eggs and caviar....i thought you lot were eating other peoples fingers. I think you are just trying to be posh like us southerners are.... I did hear on another thread that old red was wearing the mankini to kiss. I may not be going.                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

If the weathers really good I'll be going topless and just wearing my thong.. Elaine said 'for god sake leave your bloody socks on!!'   Rick I believe our route now takes in Thetford start point, St Neots, and lots of A roads to Cherwell services where we're meeting some more to ride in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*tries desperately hard to eradicate image of old red riding bike 'topless and just wearing my thong' * Sick                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DON'T worry folks......I've hidden his mankini Clap   Please don't put anymore ideas into his head....or I'm going to have to kill you Angry   RickM, some of us are meeting in Thetford at 10.30, then onto St Neots to pick up cnc6000 (good place to meet you) we are then going to meet up with Sprint56 at junction 10 on the M40 at 14.00 Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

That's J10-M40 @ 13:00 Cherwell services....   Good job she has an excellent P.A..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you...........and what year was this?                                                                                                                                                                             
tri885's Profile
tri885

In: Thetford

That would be 10:15 at mine Ellie,  Dont that old Red tell you nuthin?

RickM's Profile
RickM

Sokay peeps will see you there, should arrive at KISS about 14.00

SPRINT56's Profile
SPRINT56

In: Walton on Thames

So that cherwell airfield ETA 1300 chaps, hopefully me Squadron Leader will be waiting hope all your under carriages are clean and tidy, as full inspection will be carried out on arrival.   No tom foolary you here   S.L Sparky DCM   ps still waiting for some inquisitive soul to ask wot DCM stands for ??                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Go on then Sprint put me out of my misery, what does DCM stand for.  I feel sure i'm going to regret asking !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Dont   Come   Monday   ?                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

It suddenly occured to me after i had posted  ConfusedWacko                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 991 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption