understanding men...

188 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2012 14:35:15 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wev'e got an Understanding Women topic so its only fair to have one about guy's eh... equality and all that lol.    Why oh why do men insist on leaving the toilet seat up ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry ive put this in the wrong section...could someone move it to the jokes section please..thank you..                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

moved for ya Jen Big smile ...or rather...why do they always MISS the toilet bowl!! Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

In: Hull

Why is it a problem?

Ever heard a man complain if the seat is up or down?

Its only a toilet seat get over it!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Trust you MM , blokey answer is that ... it is important so there LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

Course its a blokey answer, I'm a bloke! LOL

Now what else is that important, that you've started this thread, I cant wait.........

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why do you forget things, or not tell us everything...only half the story...LOL

mad munky's Profile
mad munky

I think you will find that complaint applies to both sexes, next....                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why is "man flu "supposedly much worse than lady's flu ???                                                                                                                                                                              
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

Cant answer that, I don't get flu,

but is it just that men are used to women complaining and so don't notice another winge, whereas when a man complains he's not well women don't like not being the centre of attention?

Gosh this is too easy Wingerjen Clap

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi lolol....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

truth is, men are normally bigger and stronger(i did say normally!!),so their germs are correspondingly bigger and stronger too....hope this covers it.xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Food and TLC   does it for me.................. Jens well on the way with the food   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Not sure why I'm passing this one on but what the hell; Dear Lord,I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; and Patience for his moods.Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.AMEN                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha  Centurion.................LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Cheers centurion, luvs ya man (in a blokey way Wink)   Jen, I luvs ya too Hug   But yer jus just luv causing havoc don't ya LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ha ha ....Ya knows me well Mr. Em LOL .. but in a sort of nice way ....Beerx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

That sounds like an admission of guilt to me Mrs Wink   In a similarly nice kinda way LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would have found it very hard to deny it Mr Em...   unlike Sprint who would have totally denied it LOL..   (He cant see this cos hes on manouvres lol )                                                                                                                                                                             
mad munky's Profile
mad munky

What having a poo?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5156 seconds. There are 1213 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption