Dent in the Dales

65 Posts | Latest reply on 11/09/2012 22:04:02 by Rooster roo | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Following on from the ... after the lakes thread I thought I'd better start a new one.
The event is now in the calender.
Camping weekend in Dent, 7/8/9th September.
High Laning camp site is the base, pubs and cafe's close by.
Ride out Saturday.
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Moi added to event Thumbs Up
Looking forward to another crackin doooo Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

On the calendar, thanks Steve   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3711                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Thanks Sandi                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep Im up for it, as its weekend after Kiss rally will need to bully or threaten someone to look in on my mum, failing that a bribe usually works.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'm on the list Wink   Looking forward to this one Thumbs Up   But I look forward to them all LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Up for this should be another good un with great folk, and got to try this special soup out sounds good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Just got an email back from High Laning camp site.
The rates are £8/adult, £1/motorbike and £3/car each night.

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

OK Roo we'll plan a run out to the Mill at Little Salkeld for soup on Saturday. Good roads all the way Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

maybe via Tan Hill?   I may be up for the rideout only                                                                                                                                                                               
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

I'm going to try to get to this one,though I won't know for definite until nearer to the time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Name down, on events for this one, another great weekend ahead                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Glad you can make it bud.
According to the events page we now have 7 so perhaps not as popular as Roo's do but at least we'll all be camped on the same field.

I'm off on me hols from the 18th till after the bank hol so if it's all quiet you'll know why. Black Forest here I come Big smile

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Sounds good Steve, have a good time and see you when you get back.                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Bumping this one up to page 1 so one of our newest members Stu, who some of us met at the pub in Langdale can take a look                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

That's cool. Anyone PM'd him yet to see if he's joining us?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Not long now for another great weekend, be great to see old faces and new.                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Yep. But first I need to survive the french heat. 36 deg c yesterday. Bloody 'ell.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

Any excuse for a cold beer Steve,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

bump                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 745 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption