Ellie & Reds Chilled Weekend - Norwich 17/08

87 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2012 18:59:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Always one and it had to be Old Red Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tri885's Profile
tri885

In: Thetford

Cnc6000, don,t listen or pay any mind to these old reprobates - all you need to do is to join up to the new exciting Squadron being formed by Squadron Leader Grant.

We are currently recruiting for a mission over northern Europe, and as we are "new age" flyers, women pilots are welcome!

This will be all the initiation you need, that and of course the unfeasible amount of high octane alcohol that must be consumed to prove that we still rule the world!

First test will be aircraft identification - can you tell the difference between a Fokker and an aeroplane?

Pip, pip.                                                                                                                                                                             
cnc6000's Profile
cnc6000

In: Peterborough

Big red are you gonna show me how it's done as you said yourself everybody has to do it lol.........................................................tri885 yes I'll join I've seen enough fokkers to tell the difference.                                                                                                                                                                             
tri885's Profile
tri885

Splendid!   Time for a roll call.   Squadron leader Sprint 56 - callsign - "Sparky"   Flight Lt. Tri885 - callsign "Percy"   Flight Lt. Foto - callsign "Porky"   Flight Lt.  Elliemay - callsign "Cameltoe"   That should give Johnny Foreigner something to think about, by jove!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

skivvey mad mic repoting in sir  Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Someone forgetting flying officer Red!! callsign "oitwat"   Tally-ho chaps & chapesses...Bandits at 3-o'clock..   cnc6000 Love the BIG Red(you been listening to the rumour I started?) Not sure about showing you how it's done hun, already took my turn! Besides Piotr may not be too happy-he's the 7 foot pole to which I refer-plays basketball for Warsaw Warriors..   New members to the squadron what- ho..   mad mic   call sign  "ratty"   cnc6000  call sign   "big top" Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tri885's Profile
tri885

New addition to the Squadron, straight from the catering corps, Simple1

Callsign - Knobrot.

I can see a trip to the T-Shirt printers, in the not too distant future!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mission control Flight Lt.  Elliemay - callsign "Cameltoe" to Flight Lt. Tri885 - callsign "Percy"   If you think I'm walking around with Cameltoe on my T-Shirt!?! Forget it!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lmho Elliemay, that really was class "cameltoe on a t.shirt" giggling like mad here ....LOL
  Have a fab time folks ...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

C.T.C they should read Jen...Camel Toe Commandos..LOL..That's us..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh lmho at you now Red, a pair of comics for sure , giggles again...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
aim 2 ride's Profile
aim 2 ride

In: wisbech

hi is anyone going up on sunday as thats the only day im free and would be good to ride up with someone Big smile. will be good to meet up with other BMers                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

No-one due on Sun all arriving Fri or Sat, if you can get over Sun a.m we will be doing a brekkie run 10ish and may be doing the coast road again Cromer/Wells direction..                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

It's so refreshing to see that there's life in the Fens Approve   Even if it's Wildlife Wacko   Keep it it up folks Thumbs Up   You make me smile Big smile    Gonna have to make it down there sometime Ermm   Even if it's just for a famous brekkie run Wink   You're all madder than I thought I was LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
aim 2 ride's Profile
aim 2 ride

In: wisbech

ok thanks ,i better get up early then lol . can you PM me the address please , and look forward to meeting you all sunday Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aim 2 ride, pm's with address will be sent tonight Big smile be good to meet up with you Handshake   Anyone else like to come over and meet us before the KISS rally? You'd be made more than welcome Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's so refreshing to see that there's life in the Fens    old red - life? - hahahahaLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Emzed said 'life in the Fens' not life in old red....
For a moment I thought you were posting to say you were heading over here...Phew! See you at K.I.S.S dad...                                                                                                                                                                             
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

ha ha, have a good one peeps. but watch out those east angulars are a wierd bunch.                                                                                                                                                                              
tri885's Profile
tri885

It really is all down to Marie's cooking skills.  Completely calorie free!!

On Saturday she will be preparing "Tickled Sweetbreads" "Turd in the hole", and hopes to round it off with her famous "Sticky Tena Pudding"

Mmmmm, can't wait!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 618 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption