Ellie & Reds Chilled Weekend - Norwich 17/08

87 Posts | Latest reply on 22/08/2012 18:59:57 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We will be having a chilled weekend at ours and wondered how others felt about it?   The weekend 17th - 19th Aug seems as good as any!! I have a couple of people who are interested and wanted to see if others fanced it.   Basically its a come and meet people weekend (pre- KISS) gives people a chance to meet up with others before the KISS Rally.   It would be low key, a few beers and food in the evenings and rideouts/Breakie runs on the Saturday and Sunday (nothing planned as yet)   If you would like to stay for the weekend, just like to pop in one afternoon/evening or just come along for a rideout you would be welcome.   This will be a great way to meet fellow BMers!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

would love it but am at rebel rally but will see you at kissThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm so looking forward to the KISS Big smile Will see you there Cool enjoy your rally Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

In: downham market

Been saving up my beer tokens for this. always great to see you all cant wait for the breakfast run. just have to think of a good biker cafe far enough away ?Pig                                                                                                                                                                              
tri885's Profile
tri885

In: Thetford

Low Key???   A Few Beers???   I don't think I like the sound of this!!   But I shall stand up and be counted, until about 22:00 whan I intend to fall over and be counted!!   I'm In!                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Would love to come Elaine but bike's off the road and I'm struggling financially to get it ready for Kiss. Hope to see you soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I think I might be able to make this oneThumbs Up. Where's it at? LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not telling you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

am at a harley do, that weekend round the corner from you , so will pop over sometime during the weekend, cheers for the invite ,        Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HARLEY do???? Clap    Your always welcome Bro.... Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Take the autosol and polishing cloth mic...Or do you plan on ratting one?LOL.                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

He's already got a prize winning rat.                                                                                                                                                                              
RickM's Profile
RickM

In: Thorney
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Will there be jelly and ice cream Smile ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This is now on the calendar, thanks Ellie     Add your name if you're going   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3715                                                                                                                                                                             
cnc6000's Profile
cnc6000

In: Peterborough

Thanks Ellie for the invite you've made me feel very welcome on BM will try and make this one be great to meet you. My confidence is riseing will let you know what day.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Any partcular flavour jelly Rick?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

cnc6000 you'd be more than welcome Thumbs Up got some good folk over here and we're always happy to help Clap   Rick the jelly's just for you........Raspberry...............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML, much better than gooseberry LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yzfsam's Profile
yzfsam

Don't want no jelly. want egg bacon sausage toms with tea and toast thanks.Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
tri885's Profile
tri885

In: Thetford

All this talk of jelly and iced cream is making me thirsty!   cnc6000, glad that your confidence is on the up!  But be warned, once in the clutches of Ellimay's inner circle of old farts and drunkards, there will be no turning back!!!   See you thereHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption