Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2007 17:42:06 by storm | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone guess who's back lol     now beware RC i no tooooooooo many secrets about u at the r n b lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Hi ya hun, welcome back. Good to see you again Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Hiya storm. Nice to meet you again.Thumbs Up Even if the first time was a bit brief and soggy!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hey Storm.good to see you back Thumbs Up & Whats all this about brief & soggy ?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL I'll let them explain that! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa n a

woooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

welcome back hun i have missed ya hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'm a gentleman. I couldn't possibly explain Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Heyyy welcome back storm Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
skins's Profile
skins

In: Sutton in Ashfie

hey storm welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey storm welcome back to the madhouse xx Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awwwwww thanks guys its sooooooooooo gud to be bak !!!! hey blues biker i wont say anything if you dont lol..........   hey skins how ya doin mate ?? did ya ride slow and gentle or like a nutter then  Wink   scooby mate ive missed ya !!  hows u oggy ? gud to see ya di, and hiya kwak hows you an yours hunny ?       an a big elllloooo to anyone ive missed out.      Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol @ multi coloured text   me and mine are just great Storm, thanks for asking, how's you and yours?                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

im mighty fine ty kwak an glad things are going well for you and yours its gud to hear all is well that end Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

aww its sooo good to see ya back on here hun i missed ya

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Storm, we aint met so i'll say hi and nice to meet you   Arf Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hello strangerThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Hi storm ,its so nice to know your back with us all, and it was really great to meet you ..... take care ... xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

a big welcome back babe weve mised ya
yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Flippin' 'eck Ninj, where have YOU been? Have you been detained by some mad wench? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

he av liked that was ya tiued up n just werain ya leathers ? phhaaarrrrrr soz thats my own little fantasie lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption