Leather repairs - Glasgow area?

7 Posts | Latest reply on 24/09/2012 21:23:28 by paneurojim | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Does anyone know of a business in the Glasgow area who would replace/repair the zip on the bottom of the leg of a pair of leather trousers?

Has anyone had a similar repair done and have an idea of the cost involved?

Regards

Alex                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Have a phone round local taylors thay may know of a place shouldnt cost to much its only a zip                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi you could try this guy Stuart Gorman, I had a seat recovered he did a good job and fair pricing   Gorman Services 75 Main St Baillieston Glasgow G69 6A 0141 771 2540 enquiries@gormanservices.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Cost me £20 about 6 yrs ago, to have a zip replaced at a leather repairers in (Lockwood) Huddersfield.   I think £20 were his 'across-the-board' charges lol. When I had a piece put into the lower leg, to make the hem wider so I could get them over my boots, it was £20   Soz, I can't help with the Glasgow repairers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for your replies folks Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

If you haven't found one, there is a great guy new Kilmarnock at Grassyards - he is a saddler but took in my leathers really well and his price was very reasonable - I can get you his phone number if you want it?                                                                                                                                                                               
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

savoy shopping centre  1st floor a £10 for zip and fit to leather at the coffey shop tell him jim sent you Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 757 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption