what is it all about????

54 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2012 15:09:05 by shaunzx10r | Go to original / last post
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

maybe its just me but what the heck is this tell you later rubbish?????either you got a bike or you aint.either your married or your not????? maybe as i say its me but when anyone views my profile i have a look and if i see tell you later on anything i click off cos if they cant be honest enough to say that yes have a bike or not and im married or single,divorced etc whats the point.ive had people(mainly men i have to say)who look at me and have no info at all on their profile.how do they expect to meet people or find that "special person" if they gonna hide stuff or lie probably.its bizarre and weirdDisapprove what do you guys think????                                                                                                                                                                              
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

I get where your coming from, I just checked my own profile and I have a few Tell you laters, eye colour? who cares? but as for the rest I'll update my profile.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

i get you tel some stuff aint that important lol but id think that whether your married is and if you not got a bike i mean i had a guy pm me a 6 page message blarting then says i havnt got a bike but wud love to go pilly with you pmsl as if.i know that may sound a bit off but am a biker and i date bikers not wanna be,s harsh but why lie it only hurts in the end.pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I would prefer the info to remain BLANK instead of 'tell you later'. It's not the Official Secrets Act it's a bikers social site FGS!   IMHO I think to have 'tell you later' comes across as 'don't be nosey'                                                                                                                                                                                   
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yeah as i said either that or they just lying about stuff Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Maybe ppl think it gives them an air of mystery!!! Personally, if its on their relationship status - i dont bother with them                                                                                                                                                                              
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

yep me same cos all i think is that means they married and just wanna get their end away lol.or want a bit of biker fluff on side cos their wives are frigid boring non bikers lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

"a bit of biker fluff"    I like that, think i might it to my profile Smile

but back to the original post, yep i agree with you ZZR Thumbs Up

zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

pmsl Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I'm married  can i update mine with 'biker fluff'...you got me checking my prof now for  'tell you later's' Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Reckon I'm ok  only tell you later on religion.  I'm not particularly religous.  There ya go.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm same as VFR800AJ,not particularly religious other than that I don't like "tell you later" myself,it's gotta be worse for the ladies! You obviously wanna know as much as possible about someone.                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

I agree leaving things like relationship as tell you later means they're trying to hide things. I've been totally honest and put married. I'm here to make riding friends, nothing else. Ok I admit I flirt, who doesn't? All the people I hang around with know my circumstances. I've nowt to hide. My tell you laters are in favourite activity bits cos I don't have any favourite ones
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

If there are any tell you later's on my profile it's due to Boss Mom not telling what to put yet . Now running really fast just in case she has read this lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not fast enough old man                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Get yerself down the gymn JP                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can't even raise his arm to defend himself!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The "Tell you laters" are just as irritating as the no mugshots in my opinion.

Fair enough if the hookup functions were free - you get what you pay for.

But they're not so, er, you don't.

Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

I looked at a profile with no Picture and nearly all tell you laters in the boxes, just cant see the point in them having a profile at all.                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

I do think the tell u later optiomm shud b taken off such questions as relationship status,what bike,if u have kids,drink and smoke as these are very important things people want 2 know :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption