G'day

10 Posts | Latest reply on 30/08/2012 12:56:42 by kaycat | Go to original / last post
MalvernBeamer's Profile
MalvernBeamer

In: Malvern
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Tony from Malvern here. Recently returned to biking. Passed Mod 1 today and have my Mod 2 test in Birmingham next Wednesday.
Have just bought a BMW F650GS (single) and can't wait to get it out on the road.
Would love to hear from any other Malvern based bikers who might fancy a ride out sometime. Have to confess to being an adventure bike type of guy rather than a speed head.
Already thinking of the BMW R1200GS for my next bike.
Fancy doing a long ride down to Spain next spring.
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

Hi there!

Well done with the Mod 1 and good luck with the Mod 2 Thumbs Up

Hope you enjoy the site Hug

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi M/B welcome to the site hope you can make the rally in sept just up the road from you in bromsgrove.  if you keep an eye on the events and threads you may find some others looking at European trips next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi Tony and a huge welcome to BM Handshake   Well done on Mod 1 and best of luck with Mod 2 Thumbs Up   There is no shortage of events around the UK Wink   You'll find most of them on the events calendar Approve   But keep an eye on the forums for new threads about proposed meets & ride outs Thumbs Up   I hope your membership turns out as rewarding as mine has Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Hello good evening and welcome :)   Take a mooch about and then jump in with your boots on.   If you have questions then Prod a Mod, list of site staff is at the bottom of the page   BJ x                                                                                                                                                                             
MalvernBeamer's Profile
MalvernBeamer

In: Malvern

Thanks for the welcome messages. Passed my Mod 2 today and have already put 80 miles on my bike tonight.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well done Tony Thumbs Up   Miles with smiles now mate Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Well done and congratulations Tony on passing your mod 2. hope you will enjoy the BM site, i have only been a member for 3 months and have found it great, been to few events and last week rode the lakeland passes with 18 others. I have met some great people who i am now proud to call my friends, without doubt the best thing i have done in ages.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

eyup Tony & welcome to Bm & major congrats on passing your test Thumbs Up   ....word of warning - don't eat the crayons as Spesh has already licked em! Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 963 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption