Nodders!!

35 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2012 12:59:02 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

can i just point out that the expression 'nodders' is causing me much amusement as when i were a lad in carlisle,'nodders' was our slang word for prophylactics........(sigh)for those with no dictionaries....condoms..............hahhaha,why i love the english language!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

can i just point out that the expression 'nodders' is causing me much amusement as when i were a lad in carlisle,'nodders' was our slang word for prophylactics........(sigh)for those with no dictionaries....condoms..............hahhaha,why i love the english language!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was waiting for someone to comment on Condoms LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Viking Tel, my post came out more unfriendly than I meant, Im not too good at explaining things at times LOL

Oh and you CAN nod me back, I won't take it the wrong way or pm you  oo-er.... Smile

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

i nod like i do on the road I answer nods and send em don;t follow up with a pm unless I am pmd which I respond to as I would if I was chatting at a bike meet.

i keep forgetting its a dating site lololo

But I quite like window shopping (and I must admit i do look at what bike a persons got as well )

(tongue in cheek(
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

Lulu, thanks for the Nod, PM sent..LOL   earthwind, you get a Nod as well Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I don't read much into nods. However I always nod back on BM out of courteousy and respect to fellow members. It's the same on the road.   Earlier on in this thread, it was mentioned about only nodding if safe to do so. I cannot see many instances where it would be unsafe. but that depends on your style of nod. I noticed many bikers just give a quick sideway flick of the head, can't see a problem with that in terms of road safety.   The other week I had a nod and a thumbs up from a motorcycle cop while on a call, lights a flashing and sirens on. Mind you I think riding a classic bike does get more reaction from people hence more nods. Or are they thinking, look at that poor old sod lets cheer him up.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

look at that poor old sod lets cheer him up.Big smile    Thumbs Up   Or Brave Sod!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Sorry forgot to nod Thumbs Up,                                                                                                                                                                              
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

In: Chester

Hahahaha Jinx, i was wondering when someone would mention that Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I've never heard that *word used in connection with condoms   *nodders    All I can say is 'trust it to rear it's ugly head' LOL   I blame that ruddy book 50 Shades of Grey'  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

pmsfl @sandi  - nice one
Yes, its slang used quite commonly around our way hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

I hope it doesn't nod off   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
pinkstorm's Profile
pinkstorm

LOLLOLLOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lol Sandi LOL LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 467 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption