Meet at Whiteways cafe and Rideout

37 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2012 19:56:52 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Is anyone interested in meeting up at Whiteways cafe, Bury Hill on the A29 just north of Arundel in West Sussex BN18 9FD, for a brew and a chat and a rideout, usually lots of bikes there.   Any ideas and feedback would be greatly appreciated so that something  could be arranged regarding dates, times etc.   Perhaps a circular route for the rideout and return to the cafe for a top up ??    Regards Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Dave im up for this one the last run we had i thought was brill, lets see if we can make this even better.   bill  Thumbs Up  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Hi Dave. Me and Andy could be up for this one. Sounds as though it could be a good rideout                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Hi all.   Have been perusing my diary to see what weekends i'm working, i was wondering if Sunday the 19th August is a goer for peeps ???.   Also thought about a rideout after suitable refreshment and having a bit of a chinwag at Whiteways.   Carry on up the A29 to Pulborough then hang a left onto the A283 through to Petworth, onto the A272 til Midhurst, then another left onto the A286 back down towards Chichester, onto the A27 along to the A29 and back to Whiteways for more refreshment. A circular route of around 35-40 miles.   If any one has any other suggestions for a rideout please get in touch and put your idea(s) forward, what i've written above is only a suggestion   Be good to see you both again Sarah, it will be good to hear your thoughts on these ideas.   Thanks to Bill for bumping it back up to the top again, i'll buy you another ice cream Big smile.    Regards  Dave                                                                                                                                                                               
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Only me again.   Forgot to say on last post if there are any pillion only members who want to get involved in this, again please don't hesitate to get in touch, either by posting on here or PM me.   I'm sure arrangements can be made to pick you up on the way to Whiteways and drop you off again afterwards.   Regards Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Will look into making 19th, but need to sort out babysitting first.  Route sounds as though it could be good (tho I don't know any of the roads myself!).  Might even be able to attempt this one on my bike - as long as I don't get unhelpful comments.
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

It would be good to see you there on your bike Sarah Thumbs Up.

W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Not looking good at the mo for getting baby sitters :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Perhaps you not trying hard enough Sarah, don't want no excuses young lady Wink.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Ex is working, mum and dad not free - nowhere else to turn!                                                                                                                                                                             
baza 2458's Profile
baza 2458

In: brighton

wont andy help out and baby sit for you so you can come out and play                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Sounds like a plan to me baza Thumbs Up Approve.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Is there no one interested in this apart from those who have posted already ??.   Regards   Severely Dis-Heartened of Bexhill.                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Bump !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Hey guys. Just found this post and am defo up for this one, would be great to meet up with fellow southern BMers. The 19th is good for me and i have a spare pilly seat for anyone interested. Would be good if we could make this a regular event.   COME ON SOUTHERNERS WHERE ARE YOU????                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I'm giving this a BUMP then maybe DAVE VM will buy me an ice cream too Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Now i've got my bike sorted this meet is definately a goer.    Andy consider the ice cream bought                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption