What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

3712 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/03/2022 20:46:23 by TheBearedbiker | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Usual workday commute on Verity,good thrash there and back..πŸπŸ€—                                                                                                                                                                             
Firebladedave36's Profile
Firebladedave36

In: chelmsford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all... replaced fork seals and and engine oil on my 1999 fireblade today..                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Began summer renovations on Verity..front wheel out for new front tyre,brake disc replacement as old one is cracked...new wheel bearings to go in,front caliper slider pins and boots ,new fork seals and dust covers,taper steering head bearings too...week off should be enough time to tinker this lot..:)>
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I took my newly bought scooter out on some lanes today down to Whiteways cafe which was closed, still a good ride covering around 140 miles and not to cold.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Same old,same old...back and forth to Tetbury...not rained for a couple of days,so been using Verity...next 10 days looks mostly rain or snow,so Marilyn with her full fairing may be better bet...ride safely through Xmas and New Year everyone..🏍🏍🏍                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Fitted a power point in the topbox of my scooter and run my Tiger Sport so on Wednesday when I'm going for a ride out on her I don't find a dead battery                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Went to the seaside πŸ–οΈ                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Refitted battery and fuel tank to Ruby F*ckin' Guzzi after her strip down and modification following the"Oily Puddlegate" saga...she now has fewer electrical things to go awry...no side stand cutout switch now,no electronic vacuum fuel tap,at least 4 wires that went to and from nowhere,lol...and even without using choke,she fired up first press of the starter...that sounds straight forward,but Italian wiring diagrams seldom conform to the Laws Of Physics,haha..πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Rode it all of 20' into the garage, but that was after treating it to a coat of ACF50 so it's good and ready for a proper ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Nothing, but Danny's got a foam wash and ACF50 treatment.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

105 miles. Pleasant pootle down to Moffat and back.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheBearedbiker's Profile
TheBearedbiker

In: Northampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey everyone just went out for spin with on and of rainy weather but good run with my bud                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption