What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

3712 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/03/2022 20:46:23 by TheBearedbiker | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

The big one or the mini Rags?
Let me know what you think, been considering that for my 955                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

There's no Mini Rags here.

It was the mini sound bomb, it's loud but I really can't say how loud because being in Londinium no F**ker takes any notice                                                                                                                                                                             
nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Just sorting out minor damage and some other bits on my trophy 500....its been a journey bringing it back to its former glory but getting there....right erm now to rebuild front end...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Broke my side stand on my 955i😩                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fixed a flat tyre then washed and polished the Pan. Installed sequential indicators on the MT09.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not today but I am hoping to ride on Boxing Day from Derby to Matlock for Fish n Chips sometime around midday.
Anyone else going to be in the mood for a ride?
Supposed to be a dry cool day so perfect for a ride.
Big comfy Pillion seat available, on my ST1100 Pan European, for a cute lady biker if needed.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Took my Tiger Sport for her first MOT and then a quick 60 mile ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Does that fall into the 'stay local' rule in T4? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I didn't leave the Greater London area. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

SteamBiker's Profile
SteamBiker

In: Glasgow
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

I have rebuilt the engine in my CB360, I managed to source a brand new cylinder head from Brazil to get her running again.
And the customs missed it and saved me a fortune, hurray!                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Sold my Speedfour 600...but to an old friend who will treat him well :)>
Oil and filter change on Marilyn ,cleaned her fairing belly pan too ..should go much faster not carrying all that tractor mud and cow poop,lol...fired up the others ready for next week's commutes,weather permitting..:)>
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Monday and a pleasant potter to work and back,thank you Verity..🏍                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Saturday,started up 4 bikes together for battery check (and to annoy an asshole neighbour,lol) a 12 cylinder symphony...β™«β™«β™«                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Monday,pottered up to work on Verity..grey skies,but warm and DRY!!:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tuesday,looks like 'got wet' will be on the cards,lol..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Same old same old....back and forth between Leonard Stanley and Tetbury ..12 miles each way ,cow poop and tractor mud randomly scattered to provide comic relief..:)>
And for some reason at the moment,LOTS of temporary traffic lights. :/                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

New rear boot and MoT on my 955i                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A quick 'scenic route' potter to Tesco filling station on Rudolph,ready for some dry roads miles next week..🏍🌫🌫🌫                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I may well have a Birthday trundle on Marilyn,but lack of destinations is a bummer..:(                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Fitted some new neoprene fork 'socks' onto Rudolph And Verity, (Marilyn next) 10 second velcro fit , so no fork removal needed as per conventional gaiters...made by Acerbis , available in various colours and sizes..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption