What Have You Done On Your Bike Today????

3712 Posts | Latest reply聽on 13/03/2022 20:46:23 by TheBearedbiker | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Oil and filter change for Verity,new front brake pads too,chain adjusted and Scottoiler topped up...                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Pottered up to Tetbury on Verity,even remembered to load my leggings,thus ensuring sunny skies all day..馃槅馃憤馃弽                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Shake,rattle and roll,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Fitted a different horn to Verity,(one that works!)..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Ordered a pair of tyres for Verity,Avons again seem to wear well,good grip..馃弽馃憤                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Good days ride out round yorkshire with mates, called in Squires, Fimber then Mr Moos at Hornsea for some ice cream.                                                                                                                                                                             
Igytom's Profile
Igytom

In: London

Put a cover on, to keep it clean before my trip in few days :) It is all ready now.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Commuting on Mighty Marilyn this week,instead of Verity... making sure they all get a turn,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Friday...sweated mostly,lol...rather do that than risk the shorts,t-shirt,trainers and no gloves that one of the local Harley riders seemed to think was cool attire..although going THAT slowly,he probably won't need skin grafts for too many years...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
p贸g mo th贸in's Profile
p贸g mo th贸in

In: Thanet
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Lifted the cover & said hello lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Rode 4 of them, serviced 2 of them washed 6 of them, taxed 1 of them, polished 0 of them.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Tweaked Verity's chain,refilled Marilyn's Scottoiler,took Rudolph to petrol station for refill of distillates..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

A happy commute back and forth on Verity,then shunting a few bikes around in readiness for the departure of my 1951 Moto Guzzi 250 Airone Sport..no takers on here in 4 years,so sold silly cheap to an old friend...sad to see the wee red beastie going,but too many other projects...:/>
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Commuting this week on Marilyn,until i get Verity's new tyres fitted on...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

Took the back wheel off, started taking the front wheel off......then decided to stop and go back indoors to cook some sausages. I'll put the new tyres on tomorrow, these sausages are more deserving of my time :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

I`ve been attempting to fit new fancy seat covers to the Beemer. Rear one done but the front one is proving to be a headache, as my staple gun doesn`t seem up to the job.
May have to abandon it for today, take it into work tomorrow & get some help from our trimmer guy; I think his staple gun will be a bit more heavy duty than mine.
The new covers certainly look posher than the old plain smooth black ones...
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Saturday collected my "spares Tiger" from Kent...today commuting on Marilyn,who cares if it's still forecasting thunderstorms..?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Pootled the 12 miles up to work on my 900 Trophy,Marilyn...and back again...rain on the agenda,perhaps..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Fitted a new rack, packed a bag of clothes, all ready for a weekend in the cotswolds with me club.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Stripped out front wheel and forks on the Tiger,ready for transplant from my recently acquired 'donor' bike tomorrow..back ache stopped play,plus periodic downpours of rain....sunday should be fun...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7808 seconds. There are 448 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption