climate change

7 Posts | Latest reply on 18/07/2012 12:46:48 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I dont want to p##s on anyones parade, but the recent crap weather is not going to change if anything its gunna get worse eg extreme weather events are here to stay, a direct result of gobal warming . im just getting my head around the fact that i might only have one choice ... and that is start honing my wet weather riding skill or dont ride as often.. of course the other extreme could be riding in blisteringly hot temperatures.. global warming is a real phenomenan, and as pwt,s we,r just gunna have to adapt.... sadly the days of definate seasons are long gone,  i just wish i was wrong , however on the plus side theres plenty of excellent wet weather riding kit to be had out there..... HAPPY DAYS   RIDE SAFECool                                                                                                                                                                               
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Maybe we'll have a heatwave in December                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

You never know, we had one in March Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
TigerTim's Profile
TigerTim

In: Bishop Auckland

I'm saying nothing about my views other than if global warming exists then how come I'm freezing? Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

# tigertim its a technical thing all i can say is that the air/atmosphere  has been warming up over  a very long time warm air holds more moisture than cool air.. so now when it rains theres more of it  the temperature rise is thousands of metres above the planet ....and of course all around itBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

England hasn't had, what we used to know as, 'proper seasons' for years. I keep forgetting that and expecting June / Summer to be how it was when I was a kid.   I get winter blues but at this rate I'll be forever depressed Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                                
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

got a climate ,just not the one i want,ta!slightly drier would be nice.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3584 seconds. There are 640 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption