Tolly Fest

22 Posts | Latest reply on 20/08/2012 23:30:53 by Jack Jones | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

THE COCKFIELD PLOUGH AND FLEECE hosts TOLLYFEST    Cockfield,   Bury St Edmunds,   SUFFOLK   IP30 0HT   http://wzeu.search-results.com/r?t=p&d=apn&s=zu...30%25200HT saturday 25th, 12~11pm and sunday 26th August 2012, 12~11pm   line up saturday undecided. the minute steaks, the nearly boys, lick & promise,the aurora, ratzinasack.   line up sunday nik lowe, redhanded, rox off, waxies dargle, five ska, the foolish   ENTRY £5 per day ~ under 14`s free limited camping available ~£5 per night {please pre-book}   BBQ, bouncy castle, candy floss, trade stalls, obscene festival hair, preformances from the bury st edmunds circus freaks, mad tattoos, tattoo bus, all styles of tattooing & piercings {beat the queues and pre-book your appointment on 07517 427066 }    getaway cars -- discounted taxi`s available all weekend , quote " tollyfest " on  01284 701999 or 01284733933   on sunday morning there is a motorbike ride out at 10am , returning at noon, £2 per bike  {beverages supplied before hand at 9.30am}   entry for the weekend including camping and rideout is £15   ALL PROCEEDS TO LOCAL CHARITIES , MAKE A WISH, N.A.B.D, M.A.G   supported by 100% biker / nik samson https://www.facebook.com/events/262238720555273/   https://www.facebook.com/events/362350280485493/   for further infomation, to book camping or trade stands/stalls   PLEASE CALL      07986 615022                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

How come you didn't add all this info to the calendar? Lazy boy lol   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3689                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

dilligaf Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I dunno, your pic is a bit distant I can't tell from here Tongue LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

can organize this as an east anglian meet if required Smile, we know lots of places to camp not to far away if there is no room on the field                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'd added this to the calendar as just a charity ride out on the Sunday. I didn't realise this was a weekender Embarrassed I might be up for this Mic!! Thumbs Up I'll let you know hon!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

thats all right lover , as you know . things have been topsy turvey lately and i havent been around or sorting bits out , so didnt pass on everything Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

So which entry am I deleting?                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Neither of them!!! You leave it as it is lady!! Ones for those that want a weekend of it...t'others for those just having a lazy Sunday ride..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

old red, where I come from 'lady' isn't a nice way of addressing someone, especially when it has exclamation marks behind it.   I was responding to what Ellie posted, I thought she meant she was going to do the weekend so I assumed, (incorrectly of course, aint  hindsight grand) that the Sunday one may need deleting.                                                                                                                                                                                       
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandi I'm sure old red didn't mean to offend you and was just trying to be light Hearted Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

lol, old red in the red corner , sandi in the blue corner , when i ring the bell ..............................1.2.3.4....  I declair a thumb war Star                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Must be that Lancs/Yorks thing Sandi..No offence meant hun(thought you knew me better than that)..Hug.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFL @ Mic's post   Ah righto, my mistake Red Embarrassed Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

THE COCKFIELD PLOUGH AND FLEECE hosts TOLLYFEST Cockfield, Bury St Edmunds, SUFFOLK IP30 0HT   http://wzeu.search-results.com/r?t=p&d=apn&s=zu...30%25200HT   saturday 25th, 12~11pm and sunday 26th August 2012, 12~11pm   line up saturday undecided. the minute steaks, the nearly boys, lick & promise,the aurora, ratzinasack.   line up sunday nik lowe, redhanded, rox off, waxies dargle, five ska, the foolish   ENTRY £5 per day ~ under 14`s free limited camping available ~£5 per night {please pre-book}   BBQ, bouncy castle, candy floss, trade stalls, obscene festival hair, preformances from the bury st edmunds circus freaks, mad tattoos, tattoo bus, all styles of tattooing & piercings {beat the queues and pre-book your appointment on 07517 427066 }   getaway cars -- discounted taxi`s available all weekend , quote " tollyfest " on 01284 701999 or 01284733933   on sunday morning there is a motorbike ride out at 10am , returning at noon, £2 per bike {beverages supplied before hand at 9.30am}   entry for the weekend including camping and rideout is £15   ALL PROCEEDS TO LOCAL CHARITIES , MAKE A WISH, N.A.B.D, M.A.G supported by 100% biker / nik samson   https://www.facebook.com/events/262238720555273/ https://www.facebook.com/events/362350280485493/   for further infomation, to book camping or trade stands/stalls PLEASE CALL 07986 615022   On the calendar http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3689                                                                                                                                                                                 
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

Thumbs Up thank you kindly Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

anyone up for this ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Come on people, where are you LOL should be a good weekend!!    If you don't want to do the full weekend camping, why not do the Charity Rideout on the Sunday!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Is everyone busy this weekend LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bump Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 745 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption