Profiles Without Photos

77 Posts | Latest reply on 01/08/2012 08:52:51 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well, then I'm kind of wondering why the site is called Biker Match instead of Biker Social or similar.  And why the Home page has the following:

1 Create a profile
Be seen by great potential new friends with your own FREE profile!
2 Search for people
Use the FREE search tools to see photos of people near you!
3 Connect!
Then simply contact people you find for fun or romance!
Romance suggests, er, dating to most folk.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At least one of those other sites mentioned is advertised for bikers but when you sign up you just get stuck on the books of a regular dating site called Urban Social. 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Notice it says FUN or romance,a lot of folk just want to meet someone for company on runs etc,romance may come later. I like the site the way it is and have met some great people in the past few weeks.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm a convert.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A lot of other stes are a con, they blanket advertise on different things, dating, friendship etc biking ans some dodgy subjects then link all the profiles. It legal apparently as it says in the small print.... Better here girl.........was gonna say normal....er no...was gonna say safe.....er no........but then it came to me.....just a damn good decent bunch who are always their each other. You'll find you put on your going away somewhere soon invites for coffee, place to stay or dry out if you get stuck.....

The closest camaraderie I have seen since I was in the forces....better cause these lot won't drink your beer without asking first ha ha
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why isn't it 'fun AND romance' anyhow? 

Can you not have both? 

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

As per usual with you lot - this thread has made me ponder, frown and laugh out loud.

It is the perfect example of the mixed bunch we have here and exactly why I like being a member.

I have made friends here and found a great fella - simple as that ... aren't I the lucky one? And he's another one who looks different in almost every photo. Oh heck! Perhaps I'm two-timing by accident!

Sandi - well done for opening a great debate. (whether you meant to or not) Love it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Welshdoll's Profile
Welshdoll

In: Tewksbury/Bangor

I have no idea Viking lol

Well done to you Riggy Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Strangely sane: Of course you can have both.( Be entertaining when Ms Fun meets Ms Romance on a pilly ride!)

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Best testimony I've ever seen...

"The closest camaraderie I have seen since I was in the forces"

Thanks!!! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

LOL Riggy, nope, I hadn't intended on it being a debate, but at least I didn't start a riot LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I just wear my hat all the time that way folk spot me irrelevant of what the rest of me looks like lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

With BJ on your hat, most men won't care what you look likeEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Distinctive headgear is always helpful Approve   When you remember to take it with you Embarrassed   Fortunately, with my unmistakable "fizzog" Wacko   Most folk recognize me with or without LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

VT i never thought of that BONUS lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Sandi, you better not start any riots. Who would maintain the calendar if we had to ban you! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt would have to, so ya better not ban me or he'll be lumbered LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 584 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption